R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

NNNOOOOOO!!!

Old 10-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
NNNOOOOOO!!!

WTF, why me? I seriously have no luck with motorcycles lately. I come out to see my bike all fucked up this morning. Some asshole slammed into it last night in its parking space, mounted it, backed off, stood it up, and drove away. God fucking help the asshole if I find them. I am searching cars in the parking lot tonight. The damage is 90% cosmetic but I am concerned about the swing arm where you can see the car mounted the bike. I called the police, insurance, and hotel insurance so we will see what happens.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
WTF? that sucks man! hope you find out who did it!! that asshole must have been drunk or something!! that is just fucked up!!
Old 10-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #3
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks, brotha! I'm sorry. People these days have not respect. I hope you find the stupid nut sucker who did this.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:56 AM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Fuckin' weak ass people.

Hope you find them.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
find the fucker with red paint. then drag his car or truck all over tuscon with your truck. upside down. on fire.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #6
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
were there any security cameras where you parked it??

might help ya out
Old 10-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #7
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Dude that sucks ass. Fucking Tucson...
Old 10-04-2011, 11:18 AM   #8
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
were there any security cameras where you parked it??

might help ya out
Thats one of the first things I checked... No security cameras.

For there sake i hope its a 90 year old person/couple. I am an asshole but I cant justify beating up old people. Anyone else is fair game though, I dont care if its a 19 year old pregnant girl. I will kick her ass down a flight of stairs, monkey stomp the shit out of her, and then use the blood of her unborn child to wash my bike to appease the motorcycle gods!!!

I have full coverage so I know it will get fixed or I will get money for it but still. Its the principle of it. I so hope I find the car tonight, I am going to fucking torch the thing and then roast marshmellows using thier femar sharped to a nice roasting stick!!!
Old 10-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #9
milk no sugar is on a distinguished road
milk no sugar's Tacoma Gallery
Don't complain... At least I stood it back up..............
Old 10-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha. pics when you light it on fire
Old 10-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #11
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Thats one of the first things I checked... No security cameras.

For there sake i hope its a 90 year old person/couple. I am an asshole but I cant justify beating up old people. Anyone else is fair game though, I dont care if its a 19 year old pregnant girl. I will kick her ass down a flight of stairs, monkey stomp the shit out of her, and then use the blood of her unborn child to wash my bike to appease the motorcycle gods!!!

I have full coverage so I know it will get fixed or I will get money for it but still. Its the principle of it. I so hope I find the car tonight, I am going to fucking torch the thing and then roast marshmellows using thier femar sharped to a nice roasting stick!!!

I guess that's what she gets for getting preggers at 19
Old 10-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by milk no sugar View Post
Since your a noob, and don't know Chas, I'll tell you. Do NOT fuck with him, he's not an e-thug. He is one of the few people I would be scared shitless to have mad at me. And since he just got this bike, I wouldn't risk "joking" that I hit it.

And Chas, If you need some help finding the car let me know. I've had the same thing happen to my 04 CBR600RR F4i, so I feel your pain brother.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #13
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
damn man that sucks. wtf is going on with everyones rides getting hit?
Old 10-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
damn man that sucks. wtf is going on with everyones rides getting hit?
Its the damn cagers (cars for those of you who dont habla). 90% of multiple vehicle accidents are the fault of cars. Especially down here in Tucson, this place is scary to ride around in town. Thats why I spent as little time as possible in town on my bike.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:31 PM   #15
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
find the fucker with red paint. then drag his car or truck all over tuscon with your truck. upside down. on fire.
X2
Old 10-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by milk no sugar View Post
Not sure who this kid is. Its obvious he isnt a rider and the internet makes everyone a bad ass so who cares. Not a good way to start your welcome there sport!
Old 10-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #17
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't look like the red paint is from the car. Looks like it was either original paint, or a red primer.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #18
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Soooo gay. This happened to me about six months ago. Not nearly as much damage, but there is nothing like that feeling of walking up to your bike/truck and seeing it totally fucking disrespected. I pray to god you find the shitstain that did that to your bike.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
I have a better idea... How about I drag him around with his legs on fire. He gets the joy of road rash all down his backside and the excitement of feeling the flesh burn off his legs. Which do you think would be more painful?

I wouldnt be so upset if the person put a note on the bike or just owned up to it. I am a firm believer in "shit happens" and thats what I pay for insurnace for. It just pisses me off that no one has any pride, respect, or personal responsibility anymore. Hell a month ago I back into some other guys piece of shit old school ranger and bent his tail gate (didnt even scratch my truck). I left my business card in his truck with my info and another on his windshield with my info and insurance. The guy never called but I would have easily owned up to it and made my insurance pay.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
It doesn't look like the red paint is from the car. Looks like it was either original paint, or a red primer.
Yea, in 2004 they did not have a black 999 so the guy had it painted professionally to black, it was originally red. I have the receipts of when it was done with only 23 miles on the bike.