R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Body shops in AZ

Old 10-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Body shops in AZ

Anyone knows good body shops in AZ. I was recently in an accident and my truck will be getting repaired through insurance. Mainly interested in a shop which will work with me in getting plate or tube bumper instead OEM one...
Old 10-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Scotts Coach Works was highly recomended to me for the wife's Lexus.
Great work and it came out nice.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
xtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the rough

xtotalanarcoix's Tacoma Gallery
If you feel like coming down to Tucson we can help you with getting a different bumper through our body shop. Give us a call at 520 261 BSG1.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Scotts Coach Works was highly recomended to me for the wife's Lexus.
Great work and it came out nice.
This! Took my boss's 911 turbo there. Great work and service!
Old 10-07-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I had my truck fixed at Chandler Auto Body after I was rear-ended. They even installed my rear plate bumper no problem after they fixed up the rear end. I just had my bumper shipped to them with coating done and they took it from there. They would have done the front, too, but I had that done at Avid when my sliders were being put on.