R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone know this fab shop??

Old 10-07-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know this fab shop??

So I was looking on craigslist for a canopy just to see what was out there and i came across this:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/2637438542.html

http://WWW.RAVENINDUSTRIESAZ.COM/

They dont seem to specialize specifically in offroad or Toyotas but seem to have a lot of experiance with offroad rigs.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen some of their work at the tattoo shop I used they made all the tables but haven't seen any on trucks
Old 10-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Raven Industries is on a distinguished road
Raven Industries's Tacoma Gallery
Raven Industries AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
So I was looking on craigslist for a canopy just to see what was out there and i came across this:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/2637438542.html

http://WWW.RAVENINDUSTRIESAZ.COM/

They dont seem to specialize specifically in offroad or Toyotas but seem to have a lot of experiance with offroad rigs.
I am actually one of the owners of this shop. We work primarily in offroad, however we try and be as diverse as possible. We range from fabrication to repairs to kit installs. If you are still looking for something feel free to shoot us an email at create@RavenIndustriesAZ.com
Old 06-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #4
baldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to beholdbaldy77 is a splendid one to behold

baldy77's Tacoma Gallery
I too came across this shop's web link while looking for random parts on craigslist and was wondering if anyone's had custom work done by them for their Tacoma. Their web page has a rear swing out and front bumper for an fj.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
TheMike515 will become famous soon enough
TheMike515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy77 View Post
I too came across this shop's web link while looking for random parts on craigslist and was wondering if anyone's had custom work done by them for their Tacoma. Their web page has a rear swing out and front bumper for an fj.
Wow, I like that FJ bumper - hides away the winch nicely!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Weird, I sent these guys an email to see if I could get some stuff going for my truck but no response.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #7
Raven Industries is on a distinguished road
Raven Industries's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Weird, I sent these guys an email to see if I could get some stuff going for my truck but no response.
I assure you if your email was not responded to it was not intentional. Fortunately we are extremely busy right now and unfortunately we may overlook an email or forget to check the spam folder. If you would like to reach us feel free to give us a call at 480-559-7873 or stop by the shop 1847 E. 3rd St. #115 Tempe, AZ 85281
Old 06-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #8
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
No biggie man. I get that. Happens with all the fab shops.