R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Mod Day Pics Oct 8

Old 10-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #21
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I think you pulled on it a bit, glad it missed me that thing was heavy!!!
I'm glad my nuts could save you Steve!
Old 10-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #22
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
One day I will make one of these.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:02 AM   #23
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Thats what I like about the super white, it has trail pin stripes but they dont show very easily.
this.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:06 AM   #24
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Loook at akll those tools!! hahsa
Old 10-10-2011, 01:19 AM   #25
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Question is who's the sharpest tool in the shed?
Old 10-10-2011, 07:42 AM   #26
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
So many clean trucks with so few scratches... such a shame
lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Thats what I like about the super white, it has trail pin stripes but they dont show very easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
One day I will make one of these.
I have only been to a mod day twice. When is there a Tucson Mod Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
this.
x2.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:19 AM   #27
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Who's red 1st gen? I like that bumper, who made it? The white 2nd gen looks to have a similar one! Was it avid?
Old 10-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #28
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Who's red 1st gen? I like that bumper, who made it? The white 2nd gen looks to have a similar one! Was it avid?

thats joshs brother! yeah avid made it its sweeeeetttt!!
Old 10-10-2011, 08:35 AM   #29
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
It's hard to find one that looks good with this color! Wanting a bumper with a winch like allpro but I really like the tube bumpers!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:10 AM   #30
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
It's hard to find one that looks good with this color! Wanting a bumper with a winch like allpro but I really like the tube bumpers!
Masada had the AllPro installed on his, and it looked sick
Old 10-10-2011, 03:13 PM   #31
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics Jason, thanks for getting them up so quick! I have some more but you pretty much covered everything. I was just powering up my camera right when your bumper nut punched you otherwise I would have had it.

I wanted to thank everyone for being respectful of the neighbors, picking up after yourselves, and being all-around gentlemen. Everyone contributed plenty of food/drink/ice/snacks and it worked out perfect. Even with only a few projects to work on, the general meet and b.s. was great!
Old 10-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #32
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
It was cool meeting you guys! Hopefully next time we can find a few more projects to do.