R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

How many tacoma owners do Track days

Old 10-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #41
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatSully View Post
with a TW moto ride, do i need to put a tacoma sticker on my bike?
or should i just order the devil horns and put them on my windscreen??

have a safe trip Chas!
Thanks Pat... In this case, no Tacoma swag required. Just bring and flog what ya got. I dont care if you ride a 50cc Honda monkey, a pink vespa with flowers, a 80's Japanese sport bike, some american steel, or an Italian stead just come out and enjoy the ride... The only exception is if someone shows up on a Can-Am spyder I might fire bomb the thing. I hate them so unless you have a good reason (medical) then park on the other side of the lot from me...

LMAO (I am kidding about firebombing your can-am for any of you sensative types who ride them. Although I do hate them with a passion)
Old 10-14-2011, 09:03 PM   #42
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Would driving my truck on two wheels count? :P
Old 10-15-2011, 05:03 PM   #44
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
AAARRRGGGHHHH I am so going to punch you in your yammering cock holster for this.... Just looking at the thing gets my blood boiling. LoL ITS NOT A BIKE, ITS NOT, ITS NOT, ITS NOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
So you're saying I should trade in my Can-Am?

Dude, they're SWEET!!!!

Old 10-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #45
OMG, I figured it out.. ITS A FUCKING SNOWMOBILE WITH WHEELS... LoL
Old 10-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #46
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
Just did my first track day yesterday. Willow Springs Raceway