R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Congratulations!! Winners

Old 10-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
Done, Retired from here :)
Veinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Corpsman
Name: Roy
Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!! Winners

Hey, Remember the car show in Tucson? Well Jeremy and Pat did, and they both won with their trucks. Jeremy (red) won the police chiefs specialty award and for his truck class. Pat (gold and black) ( I hope that's his name) won the Fire Chiefs award. Congratulations to both and thanks for coming back this year.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #2
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Sic trucks, When was this car show?
Old 10-26-2011, 08:27 AM   #4
xtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the rough

xtotalanarcoix's Tacoma Gallery
it was a good time.... except my blowout on the way there hahaha. I will definitely be back next year and hopefully drag a few more club members out there. Are there pictures from the show posted somewhere?