R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Sedona, AZ - Broken Arrow "The Steps"

Old 10-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
b4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
b4iceman's Tacoma Gallery
Sedona, AZ - Broken Arrow "The Steps"

Here's a video of me going down "The Steps" on Broken Arrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRYOXSP3uFU
Old 10-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
looks like fun. do you have a build thread?
Old 10-27-2011, 06:14 AM   #3
b4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Not yet. I'll post one up soon and let you know.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:22 AM   #4
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Good times.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #5
tnttse is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
tnttse's Tacoma Gallery
where is broken arrow at?
Old 10-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttse View Post
where is broken arrow at?
Sedona. If you go up there, there is tons of signs to get to it.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #7
angela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to behold
angela's Tacoma Gallery
cool video. i love sedona, the broken arrow trail is so fun, have you tried the greasy spoon trail?
Old 11-01-2011, 01:02 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 11-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
cool video. i love sedona, the broken arrow trail is so fun, have you tried the greasy spoon trail?

I haven't done greasy spoon yet. The trail description sounds fun. Looks like I won't encounter too many pink jeep tours on the trail. I've also done Soldier Pass and Oak Creek Homestead in Sedona. I'm definitely going back for more.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:11 PM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4iceman View Post
I haven't done greasy spoon yet. The trail description sounds fun. Looks like I won't encounter too many pink jeep tours on the trail. I've also done Soldier Pass and Oak Creek Homestead in Sedona. I'm definitely going back for more.
Its an ok trail. kinda fun.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #12
ericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Rotorhead
Name: Inigo Montoya
ericb's Tacoma Gallery
it's real fun on a MTB
Attached Thumbnails
Sedona, AZ - Broken Arrow "The Steps"-06.jpg  
Old 11-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericb View Post
it's real fun on a MTB
Nice job! That's pretty steep. I've gone up to Sedona a few times to mountain bike. I've done Deadman's Pass and Cockscomb loops in northwest Sedona.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Here's a link to my build thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post3983511
Old 11-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #15
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Looks fun, I still gotta do the Sedona trails up there soon....

Protip for spotters though, use "Driver" and "Passenger" instead of left/right to prevent confusion to the driver as to left or right from what perspective.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:38 AM   #16
wikid is one of the sharper tools in the shedwikid is one of the sharper tools in the shedwikid is one of the sharper tools in the shedwikid is one of the sharper tools in the shedwikid is one of the sharper tools in the shedwikid is one of the sharper tools in the shedwikid is one of the sharper tools in the shedwikid is one of the sharper tools in the shedwikid is one of the sharper tools in the shedwikid is one of the sharper tools in the shedwikid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wikid's Tacoma Gallery
It's not a video, but here are the same steps. but going..up
[IMG][/IMG]