R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Roommate Reach Out to the TacomaWorld

Old 11-04-2011, 10:34 AM   #41
XxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XxTaysTacoxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
come to NC I nee roomates too, seriously hahaha
Almost moved to nc last summer! Love it!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:35 AM   #42
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTaysTacoxX View Post
Almost moved to nc last summer! Love it!
move here then, 3 bed 2 bath! house in a good neighborhood haha
Old 11-04-2011, 10:36 AM   #43
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
house in a good neighborhood haha
in greenville?
Old 11-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #44
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
in greenville?
on the immediate outskirts of greenville hahaha

all my neighbors are rednecks with guns and everyone knows it haha ask the door to door sales people...oh yeah they dont come here anymore
Old 11-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #45
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTaysTacoxX View Post
Dude u just pissed on my cheerios and now I'm gonna get murdered by a craiglister..my death is ur fault
Hey, Im just tryin to help a brotha out.

Don't you put that evil on me!!!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #46
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Arggh! Why does it have to be in Mesa? I need a place to live ASAP
Old 11-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #47
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Wait what Seabass?.. text Inbound
Old 11-04-2011, 10:44 AM   #48
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, it's not good bro
Old 11-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #49
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
OP should post pics per forum rules right? since there is money involved.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #50
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

Old 11-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #51
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
I'll bet you're glad you took your phone number down now!
Old 11-04-2011, 11:28 AM   #52
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Yeah, it's not good bro

text me too!
Old 11-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #53
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I'll bet you're glad you took your phone number down now!
i was kidddding! geeze.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #54

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
text me too!
texted
Old 11-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #56
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post

why is there never any stuff like this from hawaii members?

eh.

there is. they just PM each other directly to keep your creepy ass out of all of it.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:39 AM   #57
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
texted
ill guess as to what finally happened. best of luck bro. sorry last night didnt happen, we still need to meet up.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #59

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
dang you guys are all up in my bidness