R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Roommate Reach Out to the TacomaWorld

Old 11-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
XxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XxTaysTacoxX's Tacoma Gallery
Roommate Reach Out to the TacomaWorld

Alright so in an attempt to avoid having to resort to creepo craigslist I am reaching out to the Tacoma World! Assuming that all Tacoma owners are stand up folks and associate with stand up folks, I have a room for rent on my 3bed 2bath home in Mesa.

Yes you would be living with lil ole me and sharing a two car garage with "The Great White"

The house is in a gated community w/ a pool and jacuzzi (no jacuzzi time with me is not included in rent) but utilities are!

Last roommate was a pot head who got a DUI 3 weeks after moving in! Not my cup o tea! Let me know if you or anyone you know is looking for a place thx guys!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Better change your pic in your sig!! I feel creepers coming towards you!!! Run girl, run!!!!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:49 AM   #3
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Where in mesa?
Old 11-04-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
And what would rent be? pm if you want
Old 11-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Where at in mesa? Pm me details please, if you would like. have been looking to move out for a while. Stable full time job, no drugs or anything crazy.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
Where at in mesa? Pm me details please, if you would like. have been looking to move out for a while. Stable full time job, no drugs or anything crazy and you'd get to share your garage with a sweet LT Tacoma .
You gotta sell it man!
Old 11-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #7
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I would avoid anyone that frequents the UG .. or I have a feeling youll end up there unknowingly.. Just sayin
Old 11-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #9
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 011AFTundra View Post
I would avoid anyone that frequents the UG .. or I have a feeling youll end up there unknowingly.. Just sayin

i dont see a problem with that???

im pretty sure no one is dumb enough to do that. especially since shes a member here.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:07 AM   #11
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Just a word of advice, I wouldn't post your phone number online. not necessarily because of people on here, but anyone passing by can get it. That coupled with your profile picture, probably not the best idea. Just sayin... Good luck with the roommate search!
Old 11-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Just a word of advice, I wouldn't post your phone number online. not necessarily because of people on here, but anyone passing by can get it. That coupled with your profile picture, probably not the best idea. Just sayin... Good luck with the roommate search!

and this^^

i posted my number on a forum trying to buy some seats and i got spammed over 2000 messages from a scammer.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #13
yeah.. take it down...
Old 11-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #14
XxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTaysTacoxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post

Thx Dad!
Old 11-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #15
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
I'll move to california if you want a roommate that bad..
Old 11-04-2011, 11:13 AM   #16

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTaysTacoxX View Post
Thx Dad!
Just tryin to help...
Old 11-04-2011, 11:13 AM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalex View Post
I'll move to california if you want a roommate that bad..

too bad you will still be one state away
Old 11-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #18
I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Well glad you kept the truck! sucks about the roomie situation. Hopefully you get it worked out.

I agree, I'd take down your number if i were you. Leave it to pm's.

Good luck!
Old 11-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #19

Ok deleted number now nofords needs to delete his so I don't get spammed
Old 11-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #20
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
yeah.. take it down...
Yeah there were 10 guests on here when I typed this. I'd take it down. Good luck!