R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Places that sell buggy / offroad gokarts

Old 11-05-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
Corvidae has a spectacular aura aboutCorvidae has a spectacular aura aboutCorvidae has a spectacular aura about
Corvidae's Tacoma Gallery
Places that sell buggy / offroad gokarts

I had a yerf-dog awhile back which was a lot of a fun. I'm looking to get something similar and didn't know if there were any shops in AZ that sold these types of vehicles. I see lots of places to order online but was hoping for something pre-assembled.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
I had a yerf-dog awhile back which was a lot of a fun. I'm looking to get something similar and didn't know if there were any shops in AZ that sold these types of vehicles. I see lots of places to order online but was hoping for something pre-assembled.
try daves kart n cycle, it's on indian school just east of the 51