R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Looking into an RCD 4.5" Lift

Old 11-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #22
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
What springs did you go with? I'm getting my RCD on the 18th and I am thinking of going with the all pro expo pack. Gives 4" unloaded. Either that or the alcan springs with the orbit eye.

I got a set of Alcan 4" in over stock with 400 lbs of pre-load.

Every thing I have read about the all pro expo pack says it was a rough ride. and I always have some thing in the back of my truck. I like a a little bit of rake to my truck. So with the All pro I would be a 3 inches in the back.

I went with the 400 lbs of pre-load because I have a Sugtop cap at 250lbs, I have a Hi lift and a tool box in the back w/tools probably 100lbs right there. Once I do a rear bumper w/spare tire rack I'll be at that 400lbs and should sit just about 1 inch over the front a nice slight rake. I am also assuming the suspension will settle out over a month or so. Id hate to have to add a block back.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:01 AM   #23
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: If I told you....I'd have to kill you. ;-)
bridgcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specalt View Post
I got a set of Alcan 4" in over stock with 400 lbs of pre-load.

Every thing I have read about the all pro expo pack says it was a rough ride. and I always have some thing in the back of my truck. I like a a little bit of rake to my truck. So with the All pro I would be a 3 inches in the back.

I went with the 400 lbs of pre-load because I have a Sugtop cap at 250lbs, I have a Hi lift and a tool box in the back w/tools probably 100lbs right there. Once I do a rear bumper w/spare tire rack I'll be at that 400lbs and should sit just about 1 inch over the front a nice slight rake. I am also assuming the suspension will settle out over a month or so. Id hate to have to add a block back.
I've been talking to Alcan about it but I don't know what to do and how to go about it. Should be a sweet setup you got though! How much did that run you?
Old 11-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #24
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
I've been talking to Alcan about it but I don't know what to do and how to go about it. Should be a sweet setup you got though! How much did that run you?
About double what the All-pros are I hope there worth it.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #25
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
just for kicks:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...el-set-up.html

hit me up if interested, parts are off as of yesterday
Old 11-30-2011, 08:06 PM   #26
spartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Trevor
spartanhockey6's Tacoma Gallery
Will 31's look small with this lift?
Old 11-30-2011, 11:30 PM   #27
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanhockey6 View Post
Will 31's look small with this lift?
very
Old 12-01-2011, 01:19 AM   #28
andercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Calvin
andercal000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paden View Post
very
x2