AZ powder coating

Old 11-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
AZ powder coating

Hey guys and gals,
I was thinking about powder coating my rear bumper on my truck(Super White). Anyone done this around here? Places to go or to recommend?
Old 11-08-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
az powder coat did my bumper and did an excellent job.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
az powder coat did my bumper and did an excellent job.
what'd it run ya? Been thinking of doing this myself...or getting a tubed like Outkast
Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
200 for gloss black, as in powder coating your baja desings or getting a new one?

mine being a plate bumper in pieces may be more tho than your 1 peice tube bumper.....???
Old 11-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #5
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
thanks nofords08, I was gong to shoot for as close to the super white as I can! I will give them a call tomorrow.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:28 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by supriseaztacoma View Post
thanks nofords08, I was gong to shoot for as close to the super white as I can! I will give them a call tomorrow.
let me send you there number real quick

480-201-7279
Old 11-08-2011, 10:29 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
200 for gloss black, as in powder coating your baja desings or getting a new one?
I shoulda' specified lol...rear bumper. Either powder coating my current chrome or just saying F it and getting that rear tubed

My Baja Designs Bumper is like a Magnet color...it matches my wheels about perfect
Old 11-08-2011, 10:30 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I shoulda' specified lol...rear bumper. Either powder coating my current chrome or just saying F it and getting that rear tubed

My Baja Designs Bumper is like a Magnet color...it matches my wheels about perfect
ohhh gotcha, just get a tubed one to match silly!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #9

Quote:
ohhh gotcha, just get a tubed one to match silly!
I wanna, but Brandon is always so backed up with work (which is a good thing)....I'll have the loot and will be ready to pull the trigger and then its a 5 week wait...then I blow the money LMAO!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #10
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
I had Doug from Baja Bumpers do my rear tube when he did the fron.! Love it! He pretty much built it around the factory hitch and everything is retained liked stock....just saying Scott. Keep me posted if anyone is going to get anything powdered, black preferably. Its usually cheaper when you have more volume to do.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:51 AM   #11
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Az Powder Coating did mine for $50.00.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I wanna, but Brandon is always so backed up with work (which is a good thing)....I'll have the loot and will be ready to pull the trigger and then its a 5 week wait...then I blow the money LMAO!

pay him up front!!