R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Lets do a mini exploration run

Old 11-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #21
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-11-2011, 05:40 AM   #22
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I'll send Adam a message at lunch. Don't think I have Jason's number.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:07 AM   #23
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Date and time?
Old 11-11-2011, 09:10 AM   #24
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
Date and time?
leaning towards monday.

jasons a maybe, adams even less of a maybe, but still possible.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #25
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm good with Monday.

Maybe even today if it rains.....
Old 11-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #26

its supposed to rain tomorrow, but i work today, and sunday, and tomorrow, i have some comptuer work, but mainly two different fmaily functions, one in prescott
Old 11-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #27
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
I work until 7 on both of those days or else i would be a definite yes. If you guys do this on the weekends i am in for sure.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #28
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
leaning towards monday.

jasons a maybe, adams even less of a maybe, but still possible.
TIME?
Old 11-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #29

I'm typically home around 4. Anytime after that is good with me.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
TIME?
well, lets say for right now maybe like 5.30meet time off the i10 somewhere in maybe buckeye. It will probably get moved till later
Old 11-11-2011, 01:41 PM   #31
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to be in Payson all weekend by myself. Tuesday is the g/f's birthday. If I come back from being out of town all weekend, then run the first night out on a run, I'll probably get lynched. Definitely going to be unavailable on Tuesday.

Trust me, it's not that I don't want to go...
Old 11-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #32

LOL, I understand that. My wife's birthday is Wednesday and I have school that night. Definitely won't be attending class.

OOH Payson sounds interesting this weekend. They still expecting snow??
Old 11-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #33

have fun adam, you deserve it!

we can do something more interesteing in a week or two.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #34
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its supposed to rain tomorrow, but i work today, and sunday, and tomorrow, i have some comptuer work, but mainly two different fmaily functions, one in prescott
I'll be up towards Prescott in my hometown this weekend as well. Headin up tomorrow morning. I'll be adding my rock lights and goin wheeling to my usual spots. Love it up there.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:31 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
I'll be up towards Prescott in my hometown this weekend as well. Headin up tomorrow morning. I'll be adding my rock lights and goin wheeling to my usual spots. Love it up there.
lame considering its supposed to rain tomorrow as well down for monday?
Old 11-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #36
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
LOL, I understand that. My wife's birthday is Wednesday and I have school that night. Definitely won't be attending class.

OOH Payson sounds interesting this weekend. They still expecting snow??
Weather reports show highs in the low 60's and lows in the high 40's. Should be just right. I'm going to pop up onto the rim (my cabin is right at the base of the rim) and see if there's any snow left up there. I wanna get the truck muddy.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:53 PM   #37
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lame considering its supposed to rain tomorrow as well down for monday?
I cant wait! I love wheeling up there. Especially If Its gonna rain.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #38

yeah were gonna go u ponly for a few hours, for her family, its lame.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:43 AM   #39

so much rain! desert run tomorrow night will be a blast!

i am about to change a hweel bearing in the rain though
Old 11-13-2011, 06:55 AM   #40
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
I am in! I may have my wife with me, she doesn't like me to have fun without her