R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Lets do a mini exploration run

Old 11-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Lets do a mini exploration run

Specifically at you sexy west siders, you fugly easters can come to i guess.

Monday , nov 14. thoughts? this would be an evening thing.

Route behind the white tanks. Shooting can be near the middle by the hills. supposedly a ton of mine shafts and shit behind here. This is just the main trail, we can branch off at any time. There are hills that not even eric could make. But hes working so w.e. Im not completly set on the location, but wanna go somewhere unlocked pre runner friendly, but i like this area cause it does have 4wd challenging areas if i remember correctly. seth, input!?

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=S+...a=1,2&t=h&z=16

PLAN IS TO MEET AT SPOT AT AT 5.45ish, six. atleast do buddy system, so someone knows you are coming. below is the complete list TO MY KNOWLEDGE. Also, i text/call, everyone take my number down. 623, six eight eight, 83 26

The list of people who're in
Nick +1
Seth, will need a ride please
steve
Garett - probably, damn its far!
Jason - probably

adams in hot water
eric, working
brian, working
josh,josh,and josh unknown

contact info: 623. six eight eight, eight, three two six
Old 11-08-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa bro! Im sexy and I know it!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:03 AM   #3
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
When?
Old 11-09-2011, 07:05 AM   #4
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
When?
nov 14th or the 15th. evening.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I could do that.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:59 AM   #6
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
What about a weekend thing?...
Old 11-09-2011, 08:12 AM   #7

I could do that too.... I'm open for Sunday.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:19 AM   #8
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'd be game for a weekend run for sure!! But I cant do any rock crawling with 2wd...
Old 11-09-2011, 08:33 AM   #9

I'm stock, so I'm limited as well. We can definitely find some prerunner friendly stuff out here.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:50 AM   #10

the mon/tue thing is a 2wd no locker friendly run. just looking for mine shafts, maybe a little bit of shooting, nothing big. More of just playing in the desert at night.

The weekend i'd be out, and not interested in rock crawling, id ride along but my rigs not capable, and most likely never will be but i work this weekend
Old 11-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #11
I could do it during the week, just figured weekend would be easier.

Prerunner friendly I likey lol! And I need to get some more time on my lights to get them more dialed in.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #12
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
4wd for life!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #13
Fuckin A lol
Old 11-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #14

garrett, where we would be going does have little mountain trails that can be seen from the 2wd section which you could put your 4wd to the test, and then fail at. only eric could make it up.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:00 PM   #15
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
garrett, where we would be going does have little mountain trails that can be seen from the 2wd section which you could put your 4wd to the test, and then fail at. only eric could make it up.
Ha!....
Old 11-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #16
I have A-trac, I can make it
Old 11-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #17

hahaha stfu
Old 11-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #18

c'mon whos in
Old 11-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #19

Atrac FTW.... all we need is DavidK now.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #20

someone text jason and adam!