R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Brand new to Trucks and Off Road.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #21
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
i came from a tubrocharged, Tein suspensioned Scion TC
Old 11-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #22
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Was it orange?
Old 11-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #23
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

white, i have this thing that I can only own white cars for some reason
Old 11-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #24
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
It couldn't possibly be because you never wash them could it.....
Old 11-10-2011, 12:01 PM   #25
Almost there

thats probably the number 1 reason. trucks been washed 2-3 times since august 08
Old 11-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #26
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. I use to drive a '00 civic si w/ usual mods, sold it for a down payment on the Tacoma.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #27
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
white, i have this thing that I can only own white cars for some reason
I'm the same way.. All my cars were white for years, then I went on this black kick cuz I wanted something different. Got a black car, black bike, and another black car, all black on black.. worst decision ever..
back to my lovely white and loving it.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #28
I liked all the tacoma colors, I wasnt picky when buying mine. Just had to be 2wd locker v6 auto. Lucky enough I hosed them for this SWB TRD DBL!
Old 11-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #29
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Buy my suspension! Thats where you need to start
Extended travel might I add!

Welcome from Scottsdale!
This is most def the best mod you can do for your truck and you think its fun now......10 x better with those!
Old 11-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #30
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted to update.. Since it rained this weekend we drove down the 60 towards the Ren Fair, found some road that looked like fun, and headed into it. Didn't hit anything that was hard to get over, all pretty flat land.. did find some good mud puddles and ran through them a few times.. I gotta admit, the truck is better looking when covered in mud.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #31
Almost there

And when its got a rockin suspension