R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

LED install into gauges locally

Old 11-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
LED install into gauges locally

Hey everyone,

Can someone suggest a shop/person who can install the LED's into the gauges for me? I'm ok ad soldiering but I'd rather have a pro do it then take a chance of messing up.

I'm in Chandler.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
I know some people on here do it themselves for other members, look under lighting section
Old 11-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I did PM a few people, but I'd rather go local vs. shipping off to someone I don't know. I could do it myself, but I'm pretty new to soldiering still and don't want to risk it.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
I do it but I'm here in SA, TX

but just try it bud it's not to hard to do.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #5
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
I do it but I'm here in SA, TX

but just try it bud it's not to hard to do.
My hands shake and that's why I'm a little nervous of doing it. I did them on my Acura and did an 'ok' job. but nothing i'd consider professional work..

I'm being over cautious with my truck really too. I haven't even had it 7 days yet.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
It's really not too bad, but I understand I was nervous too the first time I took a hot soldering iron to my dash board.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #7
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good with a soldering iron, it's just the taking-the-dash-apart-and-getting-it-all-back-together-in-one-piece part that I'm leery about.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:58 AM   #8
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
ive done a couple. its not that hard. if u want i can do em
Old 11-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #9
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
ive done a couple. its not that hard. if u want i can do em
I'd be more than happy to have you teach me or help out. What would you charge for ever LED in the gauges to be replaced? Just send me a PM and we can go from there.. Thanks!