R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Good place to get parts painted

Old 11-15-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Good place to get parts painted

If it's one thing I have never had a good hook-up on, its paint. Can anyone suggest a decent paint shop that won't rip me off so I can have my rear bumper and grill painted? Might do mirrors too.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Turtle Collision in Tempe. He (the owner) painted my bumper for 100 bucks. Turned out perfectly. They were recommended to me by a friend.. I then recommended them to Patrick (Nofords) and he got his chrome grill color matched for 100 bucks also. (same as bumper since they have to take the chrome off and make sure the paint sticks) does great work. All cash. Super fast. He's just tryin to get is shop name out here. They are a legit shop. They do auto repairs, body, paint, take insurance, etc. just let him know you are coming and that I (josh) sent you. Owners name is Jeff Miller. Real nice guy. He'll take care of ya and will hook you up. Especially when you bring in another Tacoma. Lol. He'll know
Old 11-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #3
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I would start with a paint shop... Call me crazy but I think they might be able to help you..

Sorry for the smart ass comment, just couldnt resist myself.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #4
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
You in tucson or Phx?
Old 11-16-2011, 08:25 AM   #5
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I would start with a paint shop... Call me crazy but I think they might be able to help you..

Sorry for the smart ass comment, just couldnt resist myself.
Still not getting any Chas?
Old 11-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #6
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in chandler/gilbert area but I can drive where ever.

I'll check out that shop in tempe and see what they can do. I already stripped off the chrome off the bumper so maybe I can get a better deal. Thanks for the info on the shop!
Old 11-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #7
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
If you already had it media blasted or whatever it should be 100 bucks. If you strip the chrome off the ill too, should be 50. I had a base non painted rear bumper and It was 100. So your stripped bumper should be the same.