R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Exploration - White Tanks

Old 11-18-2011, 06:02 AM   #1
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Exploration - White Tanks

Hey West Siders (and East Side too)!

Anyone interested in another exploration run this weekend? Say... Sunday 11/20? Just putting a little feeler out there and see if anyone has some free time and wants to do some further exploring into the area we did Monday night.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:03 AM   #2
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in for saturday after 1, sunday after 3!

wheel bearing carrier bearing has been replaced!
Old 11-18-2011, 09:28 AM   #3
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
You can also run up and down the Hassyempa out there on the Sun Valley Parkway. There's some fun places in and out of the to drive around.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:00 AM   #4
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We found a pretty nice trail on Monday night, would like to see what going left would have been instead of going right like we did.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #5
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
We found a pretty nice trail on Monday night, would like to see what going left would have been instead of going right like we did.
have you had any luck finding it on the map?
Old 11-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #6

Not the starting point. I think I could find it, or at least get pretty close if I went out during the day. Maybe I can go out there after work today. It's not too far from the house.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #7

Quote:
Not the starting point. I think I could find it, or at least get pretty close if I went out during the day. Maybe I can go out there after work today. It's not too far from the house.
Id be interested working it backwards starting from the tank on watson.

i guess if we could find that hill that we turned left up where i led the way blind, and we made seth walk it.

edit, point on left is rough start, point on right is the finish point.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=....115273,0.2635

i suspect we went north from the 'start point" and cut back south east to the finish point.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #8

From Watson back to the power line road would be ok except that one spot we hit where I was on 2 wheels would be difficult. Not being lifted could pose a poblem there.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #9

Quote:
From Watson back to the power line road would be ok except that one spot we hit where I was on 2 wheels would be difficult. Not being lifted could pose a poblem there.
that adds to the challenge

when're you getting a lift?!
Old 11-18-2011, 11:37 AM   #10

When I get more overtime, lol. Just found out I might have to work Saturday so that would kind of put me in the only Sunday category.

Is no one else interested???
Old 11-18-2011, 11:58 AM   #11

Quote:
When I get more overtime, lol. Just found out I might have to work Saturday so that would kind of put me in the only Sunday category.

Is no one else interested???
not everyone can be on tw while at work
Old 11-18-2011, 12:03 PM   #12

Oh yeah.....wait.... I'm supposed to be working here?
Old 11-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #13

Quote:
Oh yeah.....wait.... I'm supposed to be working here?
shhhhh i wont tell!
Old 11-18-2011, 02:38 PM   #14
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Keep this updated. I am interested. No kids this weekend and the gf is working.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #15

I'm not working this weekend. Anytime is good for me.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #16

Let's do it! Ttt!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #17

Saturday or Sunday? And does anyone else have interest besides Adam and Nick?
Old 11-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #18

Saturday after one as im meeting a client at fiestamall at 9am.
Sunday I get outta work at 3pm.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #19
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
I can only go saturday am..
Old 11-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #20

OK I just realized that I am only available on Saturday. Any time is good for me.