R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Bulldog Canyon

Old 11-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Bulldog Canyon

Met up with Scott and Chas yesterday afternoon for some wheeling at Bulldog Canyon, which is a permit-only OHV area that has some absolutely amazing views. The trail itself can be extremely challenging. I wish we could've gotten pictures of the really technical parts but we lost light real fast since we got a late start to the day.

Enjoy!

Old 11-19-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, those tires look f'ing huge! How are they working out?
Old 11-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Dude, those tires look f'ing huge! How are they working out?
They're great, a lot of people were telling me they'd rub even with a 3" lift. I only have a 2.5" lift up front and they don't rub anywhere, even at full lock and full stuff. The traction off-road is amazing, I only spun them once yesterday and that was on a slick, near-vertical rock face. The sidewalls are a bit soft for my taste though, already cut in to one.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:29 AM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
love this trail and area. This was one of the first trails I did when I had my 2nd gen.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:36 AM   #5
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
this is a fun trail to go on, good for night runs
Old 11-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I have some good pictures as well. I will try to get them up today. Yea, once the sun went down it made some of the spots looks crazy hairy coming down them. I would like to spend an entire day exploring that place.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:08 PM   #7
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Ok guys, here are my pictures. I would have loved to stay up there longer and gotten there earlier. Looks like some awesome trails.

Old 11-19-2011, 07:00 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Awesome pics! I love the one of Scott up on the cliff with the Superstitions in the background, and the one with my ass hanging out!! Lol
I also have the one with Scott doing his business but I left it out!!! LoL
Old 11-19-2011, 08:38 PM   #10
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... If only my boss didn't change my damn schedule. I would have loved to go.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #11
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bulldog is so much fun. Went out there when yhe truck was pretty much stock and was by ourselves. Sketch
Old 11-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #12
Gun Toting Gearhead

0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Bulldog is so much fun. Went out there when yhe truck was pretty much stock and was by ourselves. Sketch
lol yeah, Scott did it by himself last week, there are so many different trails out there though, it's hard to tell where exactly we came down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I also have the one with Scott doing his business but I left it out!!! LoL
Aww that's the one I was looking forward too the most!!! haha
Old 11-19-2011, 09:33 PM   #13
Quote:
Aww that's the one I was looking forward too the most!!! haha
Ask and Ye shall receive!!!

Old 11-19-2011, 09:36 PM   #14
I will also be man enough to say that my AllPro IFS skid saved my ass that day. Just as we were entering the park I wasnt paying attention and my truck mounted a BIG ASS ROCK. It was big enough to lift the front of my truck up. Scratched up my driver side LCA but the AllPro skid took the brunt of it and held up well. I had to pull my truck off of it, then scott rolled it out of the way. Without that, my oil pan and front diff would have been toast.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #15
Gun Toting Gearhead

0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I will also be man enough to say that my AllPro IFS skid saved my ass that day. Just as we were entering the park I wasnt paying attention and my truck mounted a BIG ASS ROCK. It was big enough to lift the front of my truck up. Scratched up my driver side LCA but the AllPro skid took the brunt of it and held up well. I had to pull my truck off of it, then scott rolled it out of the way. Without that, my oil pan and front diff would have been toast.
Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. By "big ass rock" I think it was at least a 75 pounder. Our skids and sliders definitely saved the day! Well except for Scott, because he's a psycho.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #16
Quote:
Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. By "big ass rock" I think it was at least a 75 pounder. Our skids and sliders definitely saved the day! Well except for Scott, because he's a psycho.
He dosent need skids, he has JB weld... LMAO
Old 11-20-2011, 11:52 PM   #18
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
iove bulldog, which entrance did you guys go in?
Old 11-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #19
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Bulldog is great. Took my 06 out there a Year or two ago. I got some video of the technical spots. Nice pics!