R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Need to install new stock seat covers

Old 11-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #1
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
Need to install new stock seat covers

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a shop locally that could install my seat covers or if anyone wanted offer up their $ervices. I'd also be down for providing beer and working with someone who has experience. I'd also be down for barter, I have 4 2WD mudflaps I took off pretty early in the trucks life, set of 4 285/70/17's with some tread - no holes or patches that could be used as spares, stock headlights...

I have a practically new set out of another Tacoma after the owner upgraded to leather and mine are getting stained and ripped. I purchased the set over a year ago and haven't got around to installing them yet. I thought it would be as easy as pull old set off, install new set but it seems there is clips and such that I don't exactly have the tools for.

This is for a 4 Door TRD Sport.

let me know, thanks - Morgan
Old 11-23-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
blatant is on a distinguished road
blatant's Tacoma Gallery
i could probably give you a hand if you need. I have marathon seat covers, made in the usa out of montana, made out of canvas but i'm pretty sure i could figure out what you've got going on. where are you located?
Old 11-23-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Your title is misleading. At first I thought you were asking for a shop to install seat covers and was like WTF... You dont just want seat covers, you want the seats re-appolstered with the stock material. Good luck with that.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
blatant is on a distinguished road
blatant's Tacoma Gallery
thx extreme....capt. steWbing...sheese.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:45 PM   #5
Rajas is a splendid one to beholdRajas is a splendid one to beholdRajas is a splendid one to beholdRajas is a splendid one to beholdRajas is a splendid one to beholdRajas is a splendid one to behold
Rajas's Tacoma Gallery
Top Notch Upholstery in Mesa on Main St. Talk to Ken, he is the owner.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
This is basically what I read up on and decided it is more than I should take on alone.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...-interior.html

Same idea minus the leather. I don't find my title misleading, sorry if its hard for you to follow. They are seats, they have covers and I have stock replacements.

I'll see what Top Notch has to say Rajas, thanks.