R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Diff Breather Gangbang

Old 11-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #21
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
an all dude gangbang?

eff this
Old 11-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #22
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Saw the MOD, looks pretty simple, never knew that would be an issue. I'm interested in doing this but won't be home till next week. Going to cali for a week.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:38 AM   #23
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Its easy, aside from my issue with the hose size it took maybe 10 minutes
Old 11-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #24
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
So you do have to amp it? Can't you just use a higher wattage PA straight into the cb?
The wattage output coming out of the PA lead is nominal. Like less than 10 watts. I had a smaller PA horn hooked to it at first and had the volume all the way up and it sounded like a quiet conversation. I put 150W to the new horn and people can hear it even with windows rolled up.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:03 PM   #25
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specalt View Post
I might swing buy and see whats up.

(Don't forget to tell peeps that Google is wrong for getting to your place).
True. Even though I did give specific driving directions to everyone, those who chose to trust GPS all got pointed to the other side of the neighborhood. I'll PM everyone again who's going to be coming and provide good written instructions again.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #26
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Got ya. Cuz I've seen a couple pa speakers that were supposedly like 50-60 watts.. guess ill just get a little amp too.

So I need:
diff breather parts
CB
PA speaker
Small amp
Air horns and kit

Then ill be happy.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:06 PM   #27
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt use either. i just made rights and hoped for the best.

I get out of work at 2 on friday
Old 11-23-2011, 12:09 PM   #28

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Got ya. Cuz I've seen a couple pa speakers that were supposedly like 50-60 watts.. guess ill just get a little amp too.

So I need:
diff breather parts
CB
PA speaker
Small amp
Air horns and kit

Then ill be happy.
Keep in mind you'll also need the wiring to power up the amp, a long enough 3.5mm male/male cord to connect from PA output into the amp (make sure the CB you get has a separate PA output, not just an "external speaker" output). I had to use a 3.5mm female to male RCA adapter. You'll also need enough speaker wire to go from the amp through the firewall to the horn.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #29

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
i didnt use either. i just made rights and hoped for the best.

I get out of work at 2 on friday
Call when you get done and see if we're still hanging around. I'm planning on taking my sweet time with my door speakers, and I'm also helping Jason do his PA/CB system. I tend to be really slow when it comes to wiring because I like everything to be hidden and clean with good connections.

The diff breathers shouldn't take long at all.

I'm probably also going to get some lithium grease and try to get my noisy bushings and leafs to shut up.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #30

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
So, does someone want to volunteer to pick up my diff breather parts? I'll supply tools for install, and I'll pick them up lunch or something?
Old 11-23-2011, 12:12 PM   #31
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah.. I have a shitload of wiring.. but still need the aux cord, etc. I'll get it all eventually. Lol. Then ill be calling you up for help. Lol
Old 11-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #32
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
id be willing to pick whatever up. avondale toyota recognizes me, and my autozone is on a first name basis.

but if seth is right the parts will have to be ordered
Old 11-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #33
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Took a day for mine but unsure with Thanksgiving being tomorrow
Old 11-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #34
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I'll call Avondale on my way home.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #35

Ill be at Power Tempe after work. my truck Is there now. ill ask if they have those parts. I was gonna ask for the ones in the link Adam posted In the OP..
Old 11-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #36
Law Enforcement:
Those will work just fine moose, the parts I listed are cheaper but the ends are different sizes so you have to muscle the hose on to the breather nipple
Old 11-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #37
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
He said "nipple"
Old 11-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Those will work just fine moose, the parts I listed are cheaper but the ends are different sizes so you have to muscle the hose on to the breather nipple
Alright cool. Ill ask and let you guys know. Hopefully my truck is done by 3:30. Lol.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #39

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
He said "ends", "hose" and "nipple" in the same sentence even
Old 11-23-2011, 02:12 PM   #40
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I'd help...if I weren't 2,000 miles away. Sad.