R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Diff Breather Gangbang

Old 11-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #41
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
Come on over.... if you leave now, you might make it.
Haha thanks for the invite but I'm a mechanic so I dont need the help
Old 11-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #42
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Ok peeps, anyone I missed on the list? I will PM the address and directions tonight after I get home so stay tuned
Old 11-24-2011, 07:33 PM   #43
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there. Probably a little after 10 though. Gotta hit up Avondale Toyota to pick up the parts. Hope they come in. We gonna do any wheeling?
Old 11-24-2011, 08:37 PM   #44
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna go get my exhaust welded up tomorrow after work, ill call afterwards, but im guzzlign fuel and need this fixed.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #45
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will be there. Probably a little after 10 though. Gotta hit up Avondale Toyota to pick up the parts. Hope they come in. We gonna do any wheeling?
See if they have extras!
Old 11-24-2011, 09:07 PM   #46
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll ask, but they had to order the parts. Didn't have them in stock. I don't even know if they will be in. He said morning but there's no telling what time that is.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #47
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Gangbang eh? Adam, you lookin' for some special sauce to put on your "fish taco"?

Old 11-24-2011, 10:38 PM   #49

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's ok. I'm going to get those door speakers done tomorrow regardless. Do you still have my address? I'll PM details.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:42 PM   #50

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Gangbang eh? Adam, you lookin' for some special sauce to put on your "fish taco"?

I figured the title would draw some good attention
Old 11-28-2011, 07:41 AM   #51

Has Jason been arrested yet?
Old 11-28-2011, 08:12 AM   #52
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol wut?

howd everything go guys? sorry i was unable to make it, still alot going on.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:55 AM   #53

He was like a kid in a candy store after we finished the PA install.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #54

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I got a text from him last night so either he was already released or hasn't been picked up yet.

My money is on him getting shot, not arrested
Old 11-28-2011, 09:28 AM   #55

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
lol wut?

howd everything go guys? sorry i was unable to make it, still alot going on.
We messed around all afternoon with wiring, and I had to re-engineer my truck doors to get my new 6x9's to fit, but it all worked out. Then we went on a night run out to the north side of Lake Pleasant to check out if a particular trail was open. It was, so we messed around out there for a couple hours. Planning to go back out for a daytime trip to see how far back we can get lost.

I went to Fry's on Saturday and picked up a new set of Infinity 6.5" components for the rear doors, and threw the tweets in the front doors. Shit screams now.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Well I got a text from him last night so either he was already released or hasn't been picked up yet.

My money is on him getting shot, not arrested
I could see that happening too.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #57
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
We messed around all afternoon with wiring, and I had to re-engineer my truck doors to get my new 6x9's to fit, but it all worked out. Then we went on a night run out to the north side of Lake Pleasant to check out if a particular trail was open. It was, so we messed around out there for a couple hours. Planning to go back out for a daytime trip to see how far back we can get lost.

I went to Fry's on Saturday and picked up a new set of Infinity 6.5" components for the rear doors, and threw the tweets in the front doors. Shit screams now.

Let me know when you go out on the next run. I was so exhausted I did not wake up until early Sunday morning, after I got home on Friday night.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:17 PM   #58

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specalt View Post
Let me know when you go out on the next run. I was so exhausted I did not wake up until early Sunday morning, after I got home on Friday night.
Will do. Let's put that new lift of yours to the test!