Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Where to get alignment

Old 11-28-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
nobackhair is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
nobackhair's Tacoma Gallery
Where to get alignment

Just planted some new UCA's. Have DR C/O's. Need alignment. Anyone know wher I should take it. I'm guessing I can't just take it into any alignment shop. I called Desert Rat. They said any shop can do it even though they do it for 90. SDHQ say go specialty shop that does these on a reg. basis. The shop I normally go to gets 40.

Nevermind. I'm going to Network. It's only 20 more. They do all the SDHQ upgrades.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...0-shumans.html