R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Just a story about last night

Old 12-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Just a story about last night

So I was working a side IT job last night and next door they happen to have this big dirt field. So after the job I asked if I can go tear ass in it for fun.. The owner of the company said 'not my property go for it'. It was about 8pm so very dark out, nobody around, figured lets have some fun.

So I went for it.

First I forgot to turn off traction control. So when it started beeping at me I almost shit myself (I've had this truck for 3 weeks now, didn't know it beeps at you).

Turned that off and started doing doughnuts and what not.. I was really enjoying myself until the cops showed up. Oooohhh shit was my exact response.

Mr. Police asked me what I was doing, which I replied "having fun in my new truck".. Well he wasn't happy that I was doing this on someones private property but was actually really cool. Why, he's a tacoma driver too!

So we sat around and talked for awhile. He has a 05 double cab pre-runner and was going to upgrade to a newer model. I said 'take mine out for a spin see if you like it'.. Now I joke around with cops bad when I know I'm in trouble, why not right? Holy shit batman! he said 'Sure thanks!", and took my keys from me. I hopped in the passenger seat and he began to tear major ass in the dirt (made me a little nervous). He only did this for about 5 min max.. I asked him if I can take a pic of him driving my truck but he wouldn't allow it just for his job's sake. (Don't blame him on that one).. But he was wicked cool, didn't give me a ticket and I gave him a card from the guy I got my truck from so he can get himself a new Tacoma.

All I gotta say is, COOLEST FUCKING COP EVER! (and he was a Mesa cop).

edit: I told him to sign up here
Old 12-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
A happy ending! Not what I expected midway through. I like hearing stories of cool cops letting us slide when we do bad things. haha

Edit: Not too bad though
Old 12-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
lol WOW! maybe he'll post in here
Old 12-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #4
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
and x2 that's not what I was expecting at all. haha
Old 12-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
haha, that is a pretty cool story.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #6
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Mesa has some pretty strict police also.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
werd=born
Old 12-02-2011, 02:35 PM   #8
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah when the cop pulled up I figured I was going to get a trespassing ticket or something stupid. But he was really cool.. And this was the first time EVER a mesa cop was cool.. They are always dick heads.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #9
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
And I think the only reason I got lucky and didn't get a ticket was due to the fact he owns a Tacoma as well. Bet if I had a Ford I'd of gotten a ticket.

Tho I think anyone who drives a Ford should be ticked anyways.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #10
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
He probably won't post here now that you've told this story! :P
Old 12-02-2011, 03:06 PM   #11
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
He probably won't post here now that you've told this story! :P
Ha didn't think of that.. As long as he doesn't admit its him he'll be safe..

I hope he does, I've had a lot, and I do mean A LOT of dealings with cops here in Az. He had to be one of the coolest ones ever.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #12
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
thats cool!

sounds like something my bro would do. he HATES when people call and bitch about a kid or someone riding a dirt bike or gold cart around a neighborhood. ( me and my 2 brothers did it in the one we lived it)
Old 12-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #14
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
So you did donuts and the cops showed up? Figures............
Old 12-05-2011, 04:19 AM   #15
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Did you tell him your name was McLovin? lol

I can just picture this cop in a uniform doing donuts (no pun intended) in a dirt lot! That's fucking cool!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #17
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Ha, well I was doing doughnuts way back in a industrial complex where we take quads out and tear ass in them a lot. Just was lucky that he happened to be 'passing by'.. Nobody would of called the cops, the shop on the other side of the dirt field is off-road shop and the shop I was working for is the only other building around. You can't see the dirt field from the road either. Just pure dumb luck.