Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Rain!

Old 12-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
nobackhair is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
nobackhair's Tacoma Gallery
Rain!

I think I saw some from a distance. Not sure. Forgot what it looks like.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
nobackhair is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
nobackhair's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I can send you some. Too much here.
It's said the highest suicide rate (per capita) in the US in in Eugene, Or. They have the highest rainfall count. I would have thought you guys got more rain than any of the mainland states.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobackhair View Post
It's said the highest suicide rate (per capita) in the US in in Eugene, Or. They have the highest rainfall count. I would have thought you guys got more rain than any of the mainland states.
The entire Pacific NW is like that... all the bridges have "Don't jump, call 1-800..." It's almost comical if it wasn't deeply disturbing...
Old 12-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #6
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, the PNW does have a lot of suicides, I just call that darwinism at work.

I swear, I must have brought the PNW weather with me when I flew back in on Wednsday.

Its been raining non stop down here in Tucson for like 2-3 days now.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:00 PM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
We get loads of rain too .

I guess that's why it's called rainforest
Old 12-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
In about another 15-30 minutes we'll probably get some rain for a few hours. We need as much we can get after how dry it was for about 5 months.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #9
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
We have up to 8" scheduled for tomorrow
Old 12-03-2011, 09:03 PM   #10
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
In about another 15-30 minutes we'll probably get some rain for a few hours. We need as much we can get after how dry it was for about 5 months.
It's such an odd concept for me , a couple hours of rain .

We get spells were it rains everyday for weeks .

We broke a record a couple years back , 52 straight days of rain
Old 12-03-2011, 09:06 PM   #12
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It's such an odd concept for me , a couple hours of rain .

We get spells were it rains everyday for weeks .

We broke a record a couple years back , 52 straight days of rain
OZ, yea your weather is the same as ours in Washington (when I am there). I crack up down here in Az when people freak out about this rain and occasional snow. I miss driving around in the snow and ice. I used to go up to the mountains just to go play in the snow and ice.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #13
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
OZ, yea your weather is the same as ours in Washington (when I am there). I crack up down here in Az when people freak out about this rain and occasional snow. I miss driving around in the snow and ice. I used to go up to the mountains just to go play in the snow and ice.
lol right? (ignore I just went to 4peaks for snow haha). Nah, it's cool in the desert though because it's so rare... the PNW it's pretty much "ah yea this again" lol
Old 12-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
the PNW it's pretty much "ah yea this again" lol
Or just " at least it's not snowing "

Seriously though , I think the worst weather to work in ( outside ) is when it's right at freezing , windy and raining .

Nothing worse .
Old 12-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #16
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Or just " at least it's not snowing "

Seriously though , I think the worst weather to work in ( outside ) is when it's right at freezing , windy and raining .

Nothing worse .
122F direct sun on a roof in AZ... that's way worse. lol

Or any of the soldiers in the middle east working in a tank where it's 180F inside with 8 other guys...
Old 12-03-2011, 09:13 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol , I should have said , " nothing worse here "
Old 12-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Or any of the soldiers in the middle east working in a tank where it's 180F inside with 8 other guys...
Actually, those temps are in the shade. This summer, I repetedly saw temps in the sun over 130*.

Example:

Old 12-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Shade:

Old 12-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #20
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
How about the shot glass?