R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

UFC 140

Old 12-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
UFC 140

This is a badass card, hands down. Looking to catch them either at the Buffalo Wild Wings at Norterra (I17 and Happy Valley) or somewhere on the N/W side of town. Anyone interested, holler. I plan to be there at least an hour early to get a good table in front of the big screen. We usually play free poker on the Playmakers the entire time, too.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Crap I forgot that's tomorrow night! I might just have to order it and take a TV out to the garage so I can work on my car and watch still.

Thanks for the reminder!
Old 12-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #3
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to watch from home like usual, but I'm getting outside for this one. Need to get my drank on
Old 12-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I built a keg-a-rator a few years ago so I don't have to go out and get my drink on.. As much as I like to party, driving drunk is something I just won't do and Taxi cabs are expensive.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:15 PM   #5

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Designated driver! My bro in law lives right by me and he never drinks. Winning.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #6
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I built a keg-a-rator a few years ago so I don't have to go out and get my drink on.. As much as I like to party, driving drunk is something I just won't do and Taxi cabs are expensive.
Plus you avoid the tapout-mma-wannabe's at the bar when watching/drinking from home.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #7
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Should be a great card. Lots of legends. I love when Bones fights, because I hope he loses. I'm not exactly sure why, but I dislike the guy. Great fighter. I just think he needs to get knocked out.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #8
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
He hasn't been around long enough to hold the belt IMO. He is a good fighter though. But I don't think it's gonna be Machida who beats him.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #9
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He hasn't been around long enough to hold the belt IMO
He beat a legend resoundingly to get the belt so I think he earned it. He has been so dominant in such a short career and is only improving. I just wonder if they will find a worthy opponent for him.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:25 PM   #11
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
He hasn't been around long enough to hold the belt IMO. He is a good fighter though. But I don't think it's gonna be Machida who beats him.
Machida's a great fighter, but I think is loosing his touch. I can't say who I'd like to win this one because both are great fighters.. I"m just hoping it goes more than 1.30 seconds.. Sick of paying 60$ for bullshit title fights.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #12
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Amen brother, Amen!

At least we didn't have to pay for the Velasquez fight.....
Old 12-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #13
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think Machida deserves a shot at the belt...

It's an okay card, IMO. Nothing great.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #14
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
He beat a legend resoundingly to get the belt so I think he earned it. He has been so dominant in such a short career and is only improving. I just wonder if they will find a worthy opponent for him.
Shogun was rusty as hell, but yeah, a win is a win.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #15

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Shogun was rusty as hell, but yeah, a win is a win.
He was hurt too.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #16

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
He is young, but so talented. He's one of the most versatile fighters to come along since Anderson Silva, IMO. Expect great things.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #17

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Oops. Realized this is a regional thread. Sorry, couldn't resist ufc talk.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #18

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
No worries
Old 12-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #19
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
UFC talk is a national thing, nobody will hold it against you here
Old 12-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #20

GP3's Tacoma Gallery

I'm excited to see Big Nog and Mir, as well as Little Nog and Ortiz. Rematches are always fun.