Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Team Sports fans?

Old 12-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
rayrayfx is on a distinguished road

Name: RAY
rayrayfx's Tacoma Gallery
AZ Team Sports fans?

I was wondering if any Cards, Suns, Dbacks, or Coyotes fans are here?
Maybe it would be cool to tailgate the Tacomas all in a row at a Cards game or bar... I go to see all these teams just too much for Season tickets.
What say you?
Old 12-13-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Why you post twice?????
Old 12-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
GO CARDS!!
Old 12-15-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
rayrayfx is on a distinguished road

Name: RAY
rayrayfx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
Why you post twice?????
I used my cell phone.... Don't know how I did that
Old 12-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #6
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Go Cards! DBacks! & Dirty Dogs!