Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ Teams, Sports fans?

Old 12-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #1
rayrayfx is on a distinguished road

Name: RAY
rayrayfx's Tacoma Gallery
AZ Teams, Sports fans?

I was wondering if any Cards, Suns, Dbacks, or Coyotes fans are here?
Maybe it would be cool to tailgate the Tacomas all in a row at a Cards game or bar... I go to see all these teams just too much for Season tickets.
What say you?
Old 12-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
I say I'm goin to the Browns game next weekend!
Old 12-12-2011, 10:57 PM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Used to have season tickets to the Coyotes and the DBacks years ago. Kinda miss having them at times...
Old 12-13-2011, 05:56 AM   #4
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Cards and Coyotes fan. Live close to Westgate as well.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:07 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhavin42 View Post
Any one want to tailgate at the last game of the regular season?
Might be a big one....I am gonna try and get tix in the
ring of honer.. 2 places I have not sat yet, r.o.h. And thr
End zone. lemme know
Old 12-13-2011, 08:18 AM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Dbacks fan since day 1. All other teams? Pffft
Old 12-13-2011, 10:59 AM   #7
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I'll show up and tailgate, eat food and drink beer to whatever sporting event is going on. I don't like sports at all, unless they are motor sports.

But I do like to drink beer and have fun.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #8
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
x2 Drinking Beer and having fun.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:51 PM   #9
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Go Cards! DBacks! & Dirty Dogs!
Old 12-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #10

Got my 01/01/12 seachickens tix! If anyone is going and has a Parkin pass (other than brown) let met mooch the pass and I'll bring the miller light!
Or sell me your green or blue parking pass
Old 12-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Dbacks fan since day 1. All other teams? Pffft
X 2 for me too
I usually go to around 12-15 games a year, this year I went a record 22 games.. Hells yeah! Damn that juice head Ryan Braun! We might have gone all the way. I like our bullpen moves and starting pitching this year! Go K.T.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:52 PM   #12
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhavin42 View Post

Browns Game......

Guna hit up the Insight Bowl next week. GO SOONERS.

Spring Training is going to be epic this year with Pujols on the Angels.
Attached Thumbnails
AZ Teams, Sports fans?-photo.jpg  
Old 12-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #13
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Unless I am working it, I am always down to go to a Yotes game.

And for those of you that HAVENT been to a hockey game- you should look into it.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:58 PM   #14
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I used to go to the Road Runner games as a kid. Those were always fun to watch, lots of fighting. Haven't been to a real hockey game ever.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:34 AM   #15
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I used to go to the Road Runner games as a kid. Those were always fun to watch, lots of fighting. Haven't been to a real hockey game ever.
x2

We had season tickets right below the press box. For two years I was even a "Coca-Cola kid".

I miss watching goalies go at it at center ice. Especially when Salt Lake City was in town.

I think I still have my Road Runners Jersey and trading cards some where in storage.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:37 PM   #16

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ERS TACOMA View Post
Browns Game......

Guna hit up the Insight Bowl next week. GO SOONERS.

Spring Training is going to be epic this year with Pujols on the Angels.
Nice
I got my blue parking pass
Tonight Keith Tkachuk in the ring of honor
Badass
Old 01-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #17

Going to the game now!