R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Bellator Armaments BA89k Pistol

Old 12-17-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Bellator Armaments BA89k Pistol

Hello Fellow Zonie TW Members;

As some of you already know, I'm a firearms dealer and manufacturer. We recently released our first model, called the BA89k. If you are interested in this type of firearm, I have a special deal for you. I'll sell you a pistol for under dealer cost (Saving you over $150) and in return all I ask is that you provide a unbiased review of the pistol on at least 1 firearms forum board that I provide you.

Bellator Arms SP89 K Style Pistol 9 mm semi auto , these pistols are a quality copy of the famous HK SP89 pistols . They feature the following:

Original German style design
Roller lock operation
Plastic Navy style lower
Limited recoil
Non fluted barrel great for reloaded ammo
Great for NFA Full Auto Sear owners as a host gun.
Durable baked black finish
Semi auto function
Weight 4 .55 pounds
Length 12.50 inches
Five Year factory warranty
Comes with 1 -30 round mag aftermarket.
Orders will take approx 4 -5 buisness days to fill & then ship out.

Please note these pistols work best with Original HK Factory curved mags due to the wide varity of aftermarket mags of various quality we only suggest using original HK mags with the pistol . The BA89 is built to tight specifications and can not guarantee that low quality aftermarket mags will function properly with the pistol.

Old 12-17-2011, 08:28 AM   #2
congicus is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
congicus's Tacoma Gallery
interesting,,PRICE ?
Old 12-17-2011, 08:39 AM   #3
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Retail is $1078.00 I'm thinking $900.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #4
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #5
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
If I had 900 bones to drop, I'd give it a shot. Too bad I don't have the money...
Old 12-27-2011, 03:38 PM   #6
joshwilliamscs is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
joshwilliamscs's Tacoma Gallery
I want one!

How do I get one of these for $900? Let me know and I'll make it happen

Thanks!

Josh
Old 12-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #7

PM me for details. Basically you're going to need to have a FFL in your town do the transfer.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #8
Red1 is on a distinguished road
Red1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure how to send a PM, but it's my first post so perhaps there is a required number of posts before you can PM on the forum. Could you send me a PM with an email address? I'm interested. Thanks!
Old 01-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
s13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
s13bdafocker's Tacoma Gallery
If I buy 2 think I can get a better deal .. .. I am seriously interested in buying 2
Old 01-02-2012, 09:07 AM   #10
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
damn thats nice..wish i had the extra money
Old 01-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
If I buy 2 think I can get a better deal .. .. I am seriously interested in buying 2

Negative... I'm already saving you $178 dollar per unit... Let's not get greedy on me now...
Old 01-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #12
joshwilliamscs is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
joshwilliamscs's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man... I got my FFL sent over and have emailed and PM'd you for further information throughout the week. I've never had to work so hard to give money to someone. Let me know what the deal is.

Josh
Old 01-08-2012, 05:33 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwilliamscs View Post
Hey man... I got my FFL sent over and have emailed and PM'd you for further information throughout the week. I've never had to work so hard to give money to someone. Let me know what the deal is.

Josh

Sorry about the non comm, had to leave the country to handle some business that came up unexpectedly and I'm still out of the country. I've got to call the office to make sure your FFLs showed up and see how many more units I have left that I set aside. I originally was only offering this deal to the local AZ guys so I'm giving those orders priority. Bear with me, either myself or someone from my office will be in touch.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #14
tommyab is on a distinguished road
tommyab's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in two @ $900 a piece but I'll take what I can get. PM me and I'll get you cashed out ASAP, my FFL is standing by as he hasn't seen one yet.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #16
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like a baby mp5, freaking sweet.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:05 AM   #17
cfunkhouser is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
cfunkhouser's Tacoma Gallery
You still selling them?
Old 02-18-2013, 01:44 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfunkhouser View Post
You still selling them?
Negative, we're sold out of them. We're working with a confidential nationwide retailer/distributor (at this time) on an exclusive deal that would also bring in 4 different models.

Sorry.