R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

my work needs employees now!

Old 12-21-2011, 10:18 PM   #21
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Very possible. Year and a half garunteed work, but lookn more like 2 years. We need people of every xperience level. Especially if your close, or could get together with a buddy or two and rent a ghetto appt in gila bend then this would be a good gig to make some cash. Some weeks were doing 48 hours, so if you have thw time and need the money its an option.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #22
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
Very possible. Year and a half garunteed work, but lookn more like 2 years. We need people of every xperience level. Especially if your close, or could get together with a buddy or two and rent a ghetto appt in gila bend then this would be a good gig to make some cash. Some weeks were doing 48 hours, so if you have thw time and need the money its an option.
everything in gila bend is ghetto. hah. including the UFO hotel/restaurant thing...but i've heard a lot of good things about this employer. good luck with that man!
Old 12-21-2011, 10:28 PM   #24
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks bro. I'm pretty happy with it so far. Yes gila is ghetto, but it shaves 2 hours of commute a day from buckeye...
Old 12-21-2011, 10:32 PM   #25
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
thats a heck of a commute
Old 12-21-2011, 10:42 PM   #26

Right now phx is hit hard with this economy and I'm stuck between a rock and a hardplace because of my past job experience. For me, the commute is bearable. I take the shuttle from buckeye though. I'm actually on it right now, were headed back.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:32 AM   #27
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmatters View Post
I heard about this gig...there's tons of people from Yuma, AZ (2 to 2 1/2 hours away) going there on a daily basis...or so I've heard.
Now that's a brutal commute for only $15 an hour, even with a free shuttle.