R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone that knows ANYTHING about cars/trucks looking for a $10.00hr job??

Old 12-28-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone that knows ANYTHING about cars/trucks looking for a $10.00hr job??

Hey Guys,

I work at an automotive dealership (Camelback Volkswagen) we are currently looking for a parts puller/shipper/receiver in the Volkswagen building. Preferably someone who can read and write lol (you'd be surprised what we've had in the past), some automotive knowlege is nice, and the abiliity to learn a basic computer program. Basically someone who can tell the difference between a water pump and an alternator.

Detail orientated is a must due the vast amount of similar part numbers...

Brief Job Description: Accurately pull and organized daily parts orders for wholesale/body shop accounts. Receive/check in parts from FedEx and post to inventory. Manage inventory/receive stock/organize stock/restock shelves/bins.

Dealer is centrally located at 16th st and Camelback

PM me for any details, or come on down for an application and possible interview.

Thanks for reading
Old 12-29-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Guess not..... If anyone knows anyone the oppening is still available....
Old 12-29-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
wow...i woulda thought some1 would be on this....

BUMP anyway
Old 12-29-2011, 10:00 AM   #4
Harleyfx69 is on a distinguished road
Harleyfx69's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in flagstaff i might be interested, good luck finding an employee..

I know its hard now even though there are so many people out there.. Wait till unemployment runs out for a lot more and you will have a lot more worthless people applying
Old 12-29-2011, 10:05 AM   #5
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Damn occupy generation
Old 12-29-2011, 10:09 AM   #6
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Just my £2... ten bucks an hour will no longer get you a quality employee. Devaluation of the dollar, gas brices being what they are, etc... you better be living at home if you're going to make ends meet. If I were in school and looking for a part-time gig, then maybe... but I'm 38 and make $30/hr, so what do I know!
Old 12-29-2011, 10:13 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
Just my £2... ten bucks an hour will no longer get you a quality employee. Devaluation of the dollar, gas brices being what they are, etc... you better be living at home if you're going to make ends meet. If I were in school and looking for a part-time gig, then maybe... but I'm 38 and make $30/hr, so what do I know!
Oh trust me I agree!!!! I've been saying that only paying $10hr will not get us the employee we need, but hey I'm not the boss
Old 12-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
If you were closer to my side of town I would take the paycut and leave my current job.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #9
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV7Garage View Post
I concur. If it paid more than my current job, I'd be interested in pursuing it. Best of luck pal.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #11
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be perfect for this job but it wont work with my class schedule. Ill pass the word around though
Old 01-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #12
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
if i lived in AZ id jump on it, especially if that was something i enjoyed doing...in the career field im going for id settle with minimum wage!, all about how bad you wanna do it and if you really need the money or not
Old 01-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #13
Klambeau
JKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to beholdJKlam is a splendid one to behold
JKlam's Tacoma Gallery
I have my journeyman in the parts trade, so $10/hr will not work for me. lol