R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

HELP IN THE EAST VALLEY!!

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
HELP IN THE EAST VALLEY!!

I need some help moving shit from one storage room, to another. The location is at Broadway & Country club. Its a 10x10, and a 5x5, moving into a 10x20. It has to be moved out tomarrow!!! Some shit thats in there is being thrown out (Couch, Organ...yes....a fucking organ, and NO, I dont know why we have it), and need help moving the stuff!! Let me know if you can help!!!!

As of this time, I cant offer any monitary compensation, as Im broke.

Old 12-28-2011, 04:51 PM   #2
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'd give ya a hand but I'll be up north all day. Leaving Phoenix at 0600 tomorrow....

Good luck.

Old 12-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
I'd help you move your enormous organ any day, but I'm in the wrong zip code.

Have you considered accidentally setting it on fire? Or accidentally backing into it with the M37?

Old 12-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I'd help you move your enormous organ any day, but I'm in the wrong zip code.

Have you considered accidentally setting it on fire? Or accidentally backing into it with the M37?

The Organ is going to disapear. So is the couch.....BUT...I need help moving the fucking thing out of the storage room.

Old 12-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I'd give ya a hand but I'll be up north all day. Leaving Phoenix at 0600 tomorrow....

Good luck.
I knew you would if you could. Thanks Connor!

Old 12-28-2011, 05:14 PM   #6
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
You're on the wrong side of the country

Old 12-28-2011, 05:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
You're on the wrong side of the country
BAH!!....kinda...Julie still wants to move to Florida.

Old 12-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #8
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent,
I will only handle the organ if it is sealed in a protective wrapping!!!!!!

I will not fall for that old trick again sir!

Old 12-28-2011, 05:28 PM   #9
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man. Sucks I'm on vacation...well not really, but anyway good luck

Old 12-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
unless you mean monetary, i dont realy want your computer monitor and i dont want you to just monitor me while i move your shit around
why the hell do you have an organ? is it a pipe organ?
you should move to florida its better here
DOnt fuck with me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
PM sent,
I will only handle the organ if it is sealed in a protective wrapping!!!!!!

I will not fall for that old trick again sir!
Thanks Steve!! wait.....Its....well.....Its not wrapped, But I'll let you use gloves...??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
Oh man. Sucks I'm on vacation...well not really, but anyway good luck
BAH!

Old 12-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
reported
Received. Report deleted.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #12
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Received. Report deleted.
mod abuse?

Old 12-28-2011, 06:06 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
mod abuse?
I havent abused a Mod....

Old 12-28-2011, 06:06 PM   #14
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I'd come help in exchange for invincibility on banning but I don't have no gas moniez.

Old 12-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Shit man you know I'd help but I work 9-5:30 tomorrow. I can help afterwards if that helps you at all...gimme a call

Closed Thread