R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Thank you Pinal1223 & OH-MAN!!!!

Old 12-29-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Pinal1223 & OH-MAN!!!!

Thanks to both of you for your help today!!!! That was alot of shit to move, and Julie and I really appriciate it!!
Old 12-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Aww man did I miss the party again?
I had to move storage units, and Yes.....You missed out. I gave away some good shit too! Stereos, Computer, printer, Microwave, and an Organ.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:05 PM   #4
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
friends helping friends I love it.. The american and TW way
Old 12-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #5
countrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shedcountrylivn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

countrylivn's Tacoma Gallery
your supposed to give away organs after you die........
Old 12-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by invstmntbnkr View Post
your supposed to give away organs after you die........
This wasnt a body part.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
friends helping friends I love it.. The american and TW way
Indeed! Steve (OH-MAN) went completely out of his way to help for 1 hour. Burt drove 40 miles (or more) to to help us for as long as it took.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #8
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime man!! AND Chris only managed to break one item!!
Old 12-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #9
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to be able to help out!

Damm Biker dude tried to run me off the road on the 101!!!!
Turned out it was Jason ( Evil Boweevil) Motorsport36 out terrorizing nice quiet Glendale freeways
Good times
Old 12-29-2011, 01:45 PM   #10
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Steve and I both had to help lift Chris's Organ....he had a big Organ....it wasn't wrapped either. I had to wash my hands later.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:48 PM   #11
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Steve and I both had to help lift Chris's Organ....he had a big Organ....it wasn't wrapped either. I had to wash my hands later.

As I learned from many years in the sewer you can scrub your hands clean but you can never wipe clean the images burned into the mind.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #12
Veteran Redleg

Old 12-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #13
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I had to move storage units, and Yes.....You missed out. I gave away some good shit too! Stereos, Computer, printer, Microwave, and an Organ.
You gave away your organ, Julie's gonna be pissed. Did you get her some Energizers for Christmas?
Old 12-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #14

Quote:
Anytime man!! AND Chris only managed to break one item!!
Says the man who ran into the same wall 4 times, hit my cart with the china cabinet, then almost fell on his ass trying to "Cart Surf".

Quote:
it IS rather large.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
As I learned from many years in the sewer you can scrub your hands clean but you can never wipe clean the images burned into the mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
You gave away your organ, Julie's gonna be pissed. Did you get her some Energizers for Christmas?
She.....umm......uses the one attached to me....
Old 12-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #15
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Says the man who ran into the same wall 4 times, hit my cart with the china cabinet, then almost fell on his ass trying to "Cart Surf".
shit.

Old 12-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #16
Veteran Redleg