R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Alright AZ PEEPS!

Old 01-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
I have two children that I could bring with and adopt out, too. Free of charge.
I forgot....you reproduced.....Sorry, Only interested in them if you are planning on having them put down.

Looks like this will take place in Feb sometime. Julie is working on her end to get things lined up!
Old 01-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #22
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely sounds like a great idea. I was quite involved with rescue stuff while I was still in AZ. If we're back in the state, we would definitely help. I think we should stick with our four current rescue mutts though. Ha.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #23
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Definitely sounds like a great idea. I was quite involved with rescue stuff while I was still in AZ. If we're back in the state, we would definitely help. I think we should stick with our four current rescue mutts though. Ha.
Yeah, You leave, and my Wife steps up and gets into it! She just got big into the rescue thing a couple months ago.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #24
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Well, they are always looking for help. Can never have enough people supporting pets in a city like Phoenix. Although I have tried to assist a lot with MCACC, I prefer to support places like Arizona Animal Welfare League...since they are No Kill.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #25
Shiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant futureShiftytaco has a brilliant future

Name: Joey
Shiftytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds fun. I'm in.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #27
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, name the time and place.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #28
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in! (If I don't have to work)
Old 01-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #29

Ok folks....Looks like the next rescue meet is on Feb. 12, at Kawanis Park. Not sure on the time, but I think it starts at 10 AM. Its a Saturday. Julie is going to get more details if this sounds good to everyone.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #30
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I would love to make it to this one, especially with my dog in tow but I think I will either be in Yuma working 7 days a week still or I will be headed to CBI to get my bumpers installed. SUCK...

Good luck and good cause.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Man, I would love to make it to this one, especially with my dog in tow but I think I will either be in Yuma working 7 days a week still or I will be headed to CBI to get my bumpers installed. SUCK...

Good luck and good cause.

If you think there is a chance to make it, Bring the dog!!

This is a Dog friendly meet! The last one they had, had sponsers from all over the state! Animal toys, clothes, beds, treats, etc.! Slot of sponsers give out free treats, and samples for the folks who attend.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #32
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
IN!!!! as long as its my weekend off
Old 01-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #33
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
If we are back in Arizona by that time (which I really hope we are) we will definitely be there.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #34
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
If we are back in Arizona by that time (which I really hope we are) we will definitely be there.
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
Old 01-04-2012, 11:18 PM   #35
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
Awesome.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #36
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I'll bring one of these rescued mutts with me too...

(The fourth one tries to eat "new people" so he's not an option.)
Old 01-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #37
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe I'll bring one of these rescued mutts with me too...

(The fourth one tries to eat "new people" so he's not an option.)
Bring him and I will bring a few "NEW PEOPLE WHO NEED TO BE EATEN" and let them play together...
Old 01-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #38
sarah bring the lion dog!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:35 PM   #39
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Bring him and I will bring a few "NEW PEOPLE WHO NEED TO BE EATEN" and let them play together...
Haha. Billy is a nice guy, once he gets to know you. He's from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah. You can read his story here: http://news.bestfriends.org/index.cf...E541981FE5FFF3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
sarah bring the lion dog!!!

= lion dog? If so, yes, I would probably be bringing him. That's Kenny. He's a little special but we love him. He is Maricopa County Animal Care and Control. Was going to be euthanized for having kennel cough.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:49 AM   #40
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ok folks....Looks like the next rescue meet is on Feb. 12, at Kawanis Park. Not sure on the time, but I think it starts at 10 AM. Its a Saturday. Julie is going to get more details if this sounds good to everyone.
Perfect time and date for me! Count me in, I'll bring my baggage (wife) along with me.