R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Alright AZ PEEPS!

Old 01-04-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Alright AZ PEEPS!

Thinking of having another "Meet & Greet", but this time with a twist. My Wife helps manage some Dog rescue organizations, and she and I were talking, along with Pinal1223 (Curt) of putting together a TW Meet & Greet along with a "Doggie Rescue Day". Kinda thought our trucks could help draw a crowd, and while people are looking at the awsome-ness that is the Tacoma, they might also check out some animals that need homes. AND, Maybe if one of you want a new dog, you could find one! What are your thoughts on this?
Old 01-04-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to help rescued animals! Plus the meet and greet sounds cool.

But I'll stay away from adopting a dog, I already have 3 adopted dogs from the pound, 2 adopted Ferrets, and my wife which at times I feel like I adopted her.

This sounds like a blast!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a good cause.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly. Would need work sorted out though depending on the time
Old 01-04-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
scgarris is on a distinguished road
scgarris's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in... as long as its on a sunday. Damn 6 day work weeks.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #6
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgarris View Post
I'm in... as long as its on a sunday. Damn 6 day work weeks.
Usually on Saturdays. Sunday afternoon would be perfect for me.....but most of the time on sat afternoons/evenings
Old 01-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
In
Old 01-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #8
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there just name the day and time
Old 01-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #9
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
im in
Old 01-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #10
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
In. Just give me the time and place. If it's during the week I'll put in for the day off, unless I have business travel.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #11
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FANTASTIC! I'll get with my Wife this evening, and get some dates put together. Hopefully, we can do it on a Sunday!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #12
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
If Sara and i go again to the sheltered fear we would be taking home another dog, but I'm down!
Old 01-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
If Sara and i go again to the sheltered fear we would be taking home another dog, but I'm down!
It wouldnt be at a shelter. The meets they have occupy a parking lot in front of a pet store. Like Petco. Its like a Homeless Doggie Fair. They have sponsers show up, and all that.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #14
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, weekends at PetSmart and Petco are always loaded with adoptable pets. Better visibility for passers-by and more room to line up the trucks
Old 01-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #15
s13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
s13bdafocker's Tacoma Gallery
Im down .. Its also good because im looking for a dog .
Old 01-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
Im down .. Its also good because im looking for a dog .
Well, By all means, feel free to PM me, and I can put you in touch with my Wife, if you would like to get a rescue dog.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are there kitties/cats too?
Old 01-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Are there kitties/cats too?
Yes! Mostly Dogs, as it seems alot of folks snag up cats. Last one they had, there were lizards, cats, and dogs.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #19

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I have two children that I could bring with and adopt out, too. Free of charge.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yes! Mostly Dogs, as it seems alot of folks snag up cats. Last one they had, there were lizards, cats, and dogs.
Nice!