R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Tacoma bed inverter --pre wired??-- Wanted if selling

Old 01-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
blatant is on a distinguished road
blatant's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma bed inverter --pre wired??-- Wanted if selling

if anyone local is selling there truck and wants to pull out the inverter for the regular cubbie plus some cash hit me up. Or if anyone just wants to sell it and i'll give you the cubbie/glove compartment let me know. Can't imagine it'll make a difference in your trade in amount.

Now. I haven't pulled the cubbie out to check but does anyone know if it's already pre wired and this would be a plug and play? Most things seem to be already wired. I guess i could just pull it and check...
Old 01-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
i dont think its pre wired, i tried to do the same, just a big open hole once i took the cubby out.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
its pretty easy to wire one up. I think there is a write up in the cheap free mods section