R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

My wife keeps saying.....

Old 01-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #41
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Whenever she starts bitching about stupid shit its usually when she needs some nooky. That always straightens her out.......she doesnt give a shit after that, lol!

Mine is the same way, she is a red head!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #42
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
funny, heh. I'd never mess with someone else's wife though
Old 01-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #43
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Well look who is a good person lol. ^

And to the OP You post whatever the fuck you feel like in the az section and ignore all people not in az
Old 01-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #44
Coma2010 will become famous soon enoughComa2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: Dustin
Coma2010's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyDeltaTango View Post
anytime my old lady gives me shit about TDub, I say get the F off Pinterest. Bunch of dumb whores.

Hey lets post things we find on the internet because we think its cute.
HA HA HA Now thats funny. My wife just joined or signed up to that Pinterest crap..... The only thing I can bitch about with her and the internet is FB!
Old 01-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #46
Coma2010 will become famous soon enoughComa2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: Dustin
Coma2010's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Here's a trick.. If you wanna bang some hot wife that the husband is willing to wife swap, this is what you do. It will have to be a new couple you just meet at like a swingers club or something.

Call a girl that you know is kinda slutty.
Have slutty girl pretend she's your new wife.
Go to swingers club, drink, pick up a couple or more people.
Swap em' have as much fun as you want since you don't have to worry about what your 'wife' is getting done to her.
Drop slutty girl off somewhere. Say waffle house.
Go home, crack a beer and smile.
WOW sounds like this is been well thought out and executed before???????
Old 01-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #47
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
You know, the local swingers club. One google away, I didn't know.

http://www.sugarhousedenver.com/
Old 01-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #49
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
funny, heh. I'd never mess with someone else's wife though
Aww, Jake is such a good guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
I posted this awhile ago because my wife made me. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...tw-addict.html
Woman are crazy, seriously.

I'm pretty sure my fiance gets a little annoyed at times when I am on TW. I just can't stay away!