Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

My wife keeps saying.....

Old 01-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
Coma2010 will become famous soon enoughComa2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: Dustin
Coma2010's Tacoma Gallery
My wife keeps saying.....

That this web site is a blogging site. Now I am not sure about blogging but I know it is bugging the shit outta me when she says are you on your blogging site or go and blog..... Its like she is being disrespectful to me and my fellow TW members. Now I know this is just my rant but does anyone else have a significant other that calls TW something other then TW?
Old 01-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
thats grounds for a divorce right there
Old 01-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
I am not sure what she calls it, but I know she gets anoyed when I am on here and she would rather have me help fold laundry or get the kids ready for bed. I usually get off and go help first, and then come back. She does not understand all the wealth of information on here and thinks that I am just wasting time. Too bad...
Old 01-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
TW is better than FB IMO
Old 01-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
TW is better than FB IMO
What's FB? Ohhh...that place I've never been and refuse to go.

Wife has an account...folks (old work associates mostly) that want to get hold of me through FB are always sending her messages for me. I like it filtered that way! I think most of the stuff I never even hear about.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #6
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
What's FB? Ohhh...that place I've never been and refuse to go.

Wife has an account...folks (old work associates mostly) that want to get hold of me through FB are always sending her messages for me. I like it filtered that way! I think most of the stuff I never even hear about.
I have been sober of FB for 14 months now and refuse to go back.. reminds me of High School clicks,picking on people .etc..etc.. people posting pics of their food and dumb ass shit.. posting positive thoughts and quoting shit to make them seem smarted than they really are.. TW FTW
Old 01-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #7
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
This is a forum, not a blog.

A blog is generally a list of information created by a single person, and all topics are initiated by that person, from which others may comment. FB is millions of peoples blogs interlinked.

Forums are broad and open to all members to initiate topics. Not difficult to understand, but since she knows it pisses you off I doubt explaining it will help.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #8
Interweb wheeler
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Why is this under the Arizona section?!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Why is this under the Arizona section?!

I guess I didn't think of putting it in off topic section...... but if a mod wants to move it no problem. I live in AZ so I usually put my post in here.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
This is a forum, not a blog.

A blog is generally a list of information created by a single person, and all topics are initiated by that person, from which others may comment. FB is millions of peoples blogs interlinked.

Forums are broad and open to all members to initiate topics. Not difficult to understand, but since she knows it pisses you off I doubt explaining it will help.
See I tried to explain this to her and your right she doesn't want to listen because she knows it gets to me.

Now if I had FB which I DONT want, I could post this on her wall and piss off all those on FB
Old 01-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Punch her right in the baby maker...My wife pulled that shit on me once....ONCE!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #13

LMAO!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #14
Interweb wheeler
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma2010 View Post
I guess I didn't think of putting it in off topic section...... but if a mod wants to move it no problem. I live in AZ so I usually put my post in here.
The regional sections are for getting some local help or to let people know of any events happening in your region. Off-Topic would have been appropriate
Old 01-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
The regional sections are for getting some local help or to let people know of any events happening in your region. Off-Topic would have been appropriate
I didn't think it was a big deal but I do APOLOGIZE to all......... and I guess my wife is right i am inappropriate
Old 01-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #16
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That this web site is a blogging site. Now I am not sure about blogging but I know it is bugging the shit outta me when she says are you on your blogging site or go and blog..... Its like she is being disrespectful to me and my fellow TW members. Now I know this is just my rant but does anyone else have a significant other that calls TW something other then TW?

options;

A)straighten her out, so she doesnt make you angry
B)strt referring to her shit as something that it isnt so it pisses her off
c)tie a brake and set her out (D-I-V-O-R-C-E). not recommended over such a petty thing.
Old 01-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #17
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't think it was a big deal but I do APOLOGIZE to all......... and I guess my wife is right i am inappropriate

its not a big deal...

tell that pennsyltuckey fellow to "go shit in his hat"

handling east coast women is diff then handling west coast women.

lol

Old 01-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #18
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
HOLY SHIT?????? THERES A ABOVEGROUND??????
Old 01-15-2012, 05:34 PM   #19
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude, you can post wherever the F you want!

Luckily my wife's in school so she's pretty occupied. Whenever she starts bitching about stupid shit its usually when she needs some nooky. That always straightens her out.......she doesnt give a shit after that, lol! Hell, the last time she even said "do you want to spend some of our saving on sliders or a new bumper or something".......I almost took advantage but told her no, I'm cool!

When chics act like that it usually means they need more attention, some more than others! Its better than strippers and whores (don't bring that point up though)!
Old 01-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #20
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Am I the only one that at a quick glance read the thread title as "My wife keeps swaping...." and I was like wtf? then "oh"