R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Scottsdale Muffler - Props

Old 01-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Scottsdale Muffler - Props

Took my truck there today for the install of my new muffler...50$ and out the door in less than 40 minutes....compared to the 'quote' I got from another place that wanted 180$ and 2 hours of labor

Excellent service...thanks to whomever in this thread had mentioned them aways back.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
benq is on a distinguished road
Army: Prior Army Reservist, Amphibious Operator
benq's Tacoma Gallery
Props like this is a win-win all around.

Today, I talked to "Fred" from Scottdale Muffler about swapping out my stock with a Borla. Received the same quote for labor and estimated time of 30 minutes to get it done. He said they are closed on weekends. I'll need to find some time during to week to have it done. I'm starting to feel better about choosing them to do my exhaust work.

Thanks AZHornet.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
They put hangers and my at2525 in in about 20 minutes. They do great work, clean welds
Old 01-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Scottsdale Muffler rocks. Been going there for over 20 years, no matter where there shop moves to.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
not to thread jack but i have also had great experience with apache muffler shop in mesa!
Old 01-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

adam you sexy sob howre you!?
Old 01-23-2012, 11:03 AM   #7
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
adam you sexy sob howre you!?
Surviving. How about you?
Old 01-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #9
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Went to some dumb shits by my house (names is espanol) they put my super 44 in for $40 then wanted to re-do the side exit with 2" pipe for $100. I told them to F off and kept the chopped look!

2" pipe is smaller than the rest......idiots!
Old 01-23-2012, 10:11 PM   #10

No complaints man, hanging in there with this six day a week bullshit. Want to blow fat stacks on my truck but need to buy a house first.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #11
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Performance Mufflers is where I went. 40 bucks to chop the old and install my new magna flow. And the dude built a new output pip for me and dumped it after the axle...
Old 01-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #12
benq is on a distinguished road
Army: Prior Army Reservist, Amphibious Operator
benq's Tacoma Gallery
Kudos to Scottsdale Muffler. Fast and friendly service. Swapped out my stock for a Borla in 30 minutes. Happy to support a local business!