R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

in a dilemma need help from fellow Arizonians!

Old 01-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #41
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
well here is an update on my situation. i just went to precision toyota in tucson. looks like i might be stuck with the tundra for a while. i am going to take a major major hit on trade in. so if i am stuck with it I am going to have to do something to make the ride batter so i can at least take the truck up there with some quads in it or to go shooting. maybe an icon suspension.? the maybe ill look into a second veicle for trialing maybe an earlier taco.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #42
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Never trade. Sell straight up on craigslist or backpage or local. You'll make a LOT more money. Detail it up, wax her up, use Meguires Quick Detailer and some Black Magic on the tires... she'll sell at/near max KBB easy if she's in good shape. Trust me, I learned this lesson the hard way brotha.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #43
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Or get in an accident and Insurance will cut you a check! Lol. Joke... joke..
Old 01-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #44
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
lol at moose... yea looked into selling it i owe more then its worth so.. its a no go.. lol
Old 01-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #45
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol, yeah.. I'm not provoking insurance fraud. I just learned that Insurance gives good money for the tacoma. Same as If you were to sell privately. Trading In you'll lose money. But when I totalled my 06, they gave me 10k over what I owed. Same as kbb would have been selling it.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #46
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Or get in an accident and Insurance will cut you a check! Lol. Joke... joke..
Totally never happens... oh wait.

Seriously though, I'd rather have had neg equity than get hit, lucky as we all were in the wreck.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #47
____livevil____

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Totally never happens... oh wait.

Seriously though, I'd rather have had neg equity than get hit, lucky as we all were in the wreck.
Haha.. i hear ya man.. I'm glad It happened, but then again.. I'm not of course... It's an accident. who likes those. But I did get my new, better truck out of it. Lol. Definitely a shitty way to get a new vehicle.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #48
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrsdup View Post
well here is an update on my situation. i just went to precision toyota in tucson. looks like i might be stuck with the tundra for a while. i am going to take a major major hit on trade in. so if i am stuck with it I am going to have to do something to make the ride batter so i can at least take the truck up there with some quads in it or to go shooting. maybe an icon suspension.? the maybe ill look into a second veicle for trialing maybe an earlier taco.
We are Icons top distributor and have Tundra stuff in stock all the time. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we'll get you setup! Some Coilovers and Rear shocks would make that Tundra of yours into an Off-Road machine
Old 01-27-2012, 07:21 PM   #49
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrsdup View Post
ok so here is my situation, i was a member here i owned a 2008 tacoma trd sport long bed. i liked the truck but it was riddled with problems so when toyota bought it back i bought a used fj. well i no longer have the fj my current ride is a toyota tundra double cab 2wd.

So here is the dilemma, i hate the ride in he tundra. i go to reddington rd with my son a lot on weekends and any of u that knows that rd it is dirt but not verry rough in my opinion. in the tundra it rides like crap the truck shakes and vibrates on every little rut and bump. my fj rode this rd like a cadilac. i just cant take the tundra ride anymore.. so question is if i get rid of tundra i cant decide on another fj or a trd taco. i will hit a trail now and then nothing crazy i dont think..

i never used my taco on dirt rds or offroad situations so i have nothing to compare to. just the fj and tundra i have been on dirt rds with. so what do u guys think will a trd taco be ok? or just go with another fj. i do plan on getting a couple quads for me and my son down rd but im gonna need a trailer anyway since i will have more then 1 quad and i know fj can tow that. but i also like the taco's..another problem is i cant find a 4x4 taco and my local dealer there all pre runners?
Dude, I run my Taco up there all the time. You will be fine. I also go to places down south of Suharita where your at. There are plenty of 4x4 taco's around for sale. I see them at the dealer all the time. Are you looking new or used?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
We are Icons top distributor and have Tundra stuff in stock all the time. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we'll get you setup! Some Coilovers and Rear shocks would make that Tundra of yours into an Off-Road machine
sounds good ill hit u up when im ready!