R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Horseshoe Reservoir RUN Feb 11/2012

Old 01-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Horseshoe Reservoir RUN Feb 11/2012

Me and some friends of mine are going on a one day off road trip, North, towards Horseshoe Lake. Anyone is welcome to join us.
Meeting place:
Walmart Parking
2501 W Happy Valley Rd # 34
Phoenix, AZ 85085-3712
(Happy Valley rd & I-17)

Date & Time: Saturday Feb 11/2012 at 8:00 A.M.(morning)

1. BIG G(x2)
2. BMOC
Because of miscommunication,misinformation and sickness I ended up going by myself.
Here are some pictures:

I met Craig & Bruce

We did some shooting

Lunch time

Old 02-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dang have fun guys take lots of pics!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
dang have fun guys take lots of pics!
FOR SURE! ANYONE COMING?
Old 02-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
if i didnt already have plans to work on my truck that day i would be there!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:24 PM   #5
s13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
s13bdafocker's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to go. Have no clue how to get there so I would want to follow someone.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Might be down as long as there are no river crossings lol @ Scott
Old 02-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #7
Banned
is it prerunner friendly?
Old 02-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #8

Ready to OFF ROAD!
Old 02-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #9
Banned
sweet! wish i could say the same.....

Old 02-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #10
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
haven't been there. i'd like to join you
Old 02-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
I would like to go. Have no clue how to get there so I would want to follow someone.
You don't know how to get to Walmart?
Old 02-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Might be down as long as there are no river crossings lol @ Scott
There is gonna be some washes, but i'm not sure if is gonna be water in them or not. I don't wanna go in deep water ether.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
haven't been there. i'd like to join you
that it will be great!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #14
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Scott and I got stuck on the other side of Horseshoe lake lol long story
Old 02-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
is it prerunner friendly?
Probaly NOT. Sorry :-(
Old 02-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #16
Anyone else?
Old 02-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #17
s13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud ofs13bdafocker has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
s13bdafocker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
You don't know how to get to Walmart?
Lol think can get there. Might head out Friday after work just so I don't half to get up at 4:30am to make it there in time
Old 02-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #18
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Unless you have a key to the dam to get across to the back, not sure there's really much in the way of trails out there. I've been to that area hundreds of times and it's only maintained grated roads and developed sites. Even with quads they have pretty much blocked everything off after the fire years ago. Trying to prevent erosion and whatnot.

If there are places to get further back without having to cross the entire Verde river, please share!

You're better off going back through Seven Springs up to Bloody Basin Rd and tooling around back there.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #19
Almost there

Just realized I work this Saturday duh me

I would say Adam has a gteat point, taking the 15 to bloody basin then ending up in cave creek is a great awesome trail that allows you to get going fast while needing to take is easy in some parts. It's a awesome fun trail but due to distance and such its a long trip
Old 02-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #20
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
Lol think can get there. Might head out Friday after work just so I don't half to get up at 4:30am to make it there in time
LOL !