R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

West Valley Offroad Shops...

Old 01-31-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
West Valley Offroad Shops...

Looking for a good West Valley shop for future work and to check out the work done by another shop. I am looking for recommendations with personal experience. I will go further for a rock solid shop...I need a new place.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
not west valley, but worth the drive is SDHQ offroad, elliot and mcqueen in gilbert.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Joe @ Absolute Offroad is closest to west side. (Phoenix/Glendale)

If you wanna drive super east (Mesa), hit up Andrew @ Let's Roll OffRoad.

For serious work and extreme custom fabrication hit up John @ Hunter Offroad. (Custom fabricator. Talkin cages and SAS, etc. Tempe)

I've met all three owners and seen their work. Hunter Offroad I know the best out of the bunch.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:05 AM   #4
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Foddrill Motorsports real personable guys there that run a tight ship!

What kind of work are you looking to have done?
Old 02-01-2012, 11:09 AM   #5
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
Good question ^

Depending on what you're looking to have done, there's certain people/shops to recommend...
Old 02-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #6
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Good question ^

Depending on what you're looking to have done, there's certain people/shops to recommend...
Precisely
Old 02-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #7
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Quote:
Foddrill Motorsports real personable guys there that run a tight ship!

I had some work done locally and the more I get into, the more issues I find which leads to concerns about the electrical work done.

That is where it will start. I will also be looking for some more electrical work in the near future.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
I had some work done locally and the more I get into, the more issues I find which leads to concerns about the electrical work done.

That is where it will start. I will also be looking for some more electrical work in the near future.
What work was done?

It sounds like you aren't looking to do anything too hardcore, correct? (SAS, LT, Caged, etc)

Joe @ Absolute off road might be what you're looking for. Joe is the owner btw....
Old 02-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #9
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
What work was done?

It sounds like you aren't looking to do anything too hardcore, correct? (SAS, LT, Caged, etc)

Joe @ Absolute off road might be what you're looking for. Joe is the owner btw....

Thanks...nothing hardcore.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #10
Can you be more specific on electrical work?

Adding a CB radio? LED Light bar? Offroad lights?, ETC...
Old 02-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
Thanks...nothing hardcore.
Quote:
Can you be more specific on electrical work?

Adding a CB radio? LED Light bar? Offroad lights?, ETC...
Yeah if it's nothing too bad, there are plenty of local members who could do it....
Old 02-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #12
Air Force:
Will advise when the plan comes together.

Thanks for the info!!