R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Davis Monthan Air Force Base??

Old 02-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Davis Monthan Air Force Base??

Any one on Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson with a Tacoma other than me? I always see a bunch of them on here but never know if any are members or not....
Old 02-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think there are any other members that I can think of. But there are quite a few members in the area.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at Nellis if you ever come up this way
Old 02-08-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
My mom lives just down the street! When I'm in town I'm usually in that area.......will be in 2 weeks actually!
Old 02-08-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I dont go to DM but I am in Tucson (well, at least I am normally).

That being said, you will be my best friend because you can get into the hobby shop on base.

I am the most active Tucson member and will have my truck back down there next month when I come back from Saudi.

There are a ton of nice Taco's in town just not many on the forums. There is a marine up in Oro Valley area that is really wanting to do some wheeling but I havent had my truck down lately. Like I said, I will be back around the 15th with my truck and awesome new bumpers put on and I will be looking for some trouble. I now some cool trails from 2wd friendly to some more hard core but nothing to extreme. I am always looking to explore though.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #6
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Who fuckin said you were the most active Tucson member?
Old 02-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #7
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Well, I sure as fuck know its not you and I dont really hear any of the other Tucson guys chiming in on a regular basis other than your mom but thats only because she is like the local community bus, looking for her next group of men to give a ride to for .50 cents. LoL

ZOMBIE = 118 topics posted in with 317 total posts and 16 total threads started.
vs
EXTREMACHN1 = 434 topics posted in with 1553 total posts and 63 total threads started.

I believe I have won this argument!!!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #8
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
All I know is I'm nearly as active on the trails in Tucson as almost anyone and I don't even live there anymore :P
Old 02-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
All I know is I'm nearly as active on the trails in Tucson as almost anyone and I don't even live there anymore :P
Your still not in Tucson, doesn't count!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #10
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I kinda wanna do chiva again, and Rice Peak
Old 02-11-2012, 02:58 AM   #11
joe.trujillo11 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: SF
Name: joe
joe.trujillo11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
Any one on Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson with a Tacoma other than me? I always see a bunch of them on here but never know if any are members or not....
im on DMAFB i also see alot of tacomas but never know if they are on here
Old 02-11-2012, 05:11 AM   #12
SFC Adams, are you 4x4 or pre-runner?

To both of you I know (as does Jake and a few others) a few good 4x4 and pre-runner friendly trails around the Tucson area.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #13
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

extrememachn1,

I have a pre-runner. Just noticed your job description. I work at the 1st BCD as the Air Defense NCOIC (Sentinel Radar background)
Old 02-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #14
Quote:
extrememachn1,

I have a pre-runner. Just noticed your job description. I work at the 1st BCD as the Air Defense NCOIC (Sentinel Radar background)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 02-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #15
Retired Senior NCO

??
Old 02-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #16
Iron Beard

He's just being Chas and sarcastically laughing at pre-runners. But hey, what's wrong with a PreRunner? :P

Old 02-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #17
Retired Senior NCO

Oh, I thought he was laughing at the fact that we both have something to do with Air Defense.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:42 AM   #18
Quote:
Oh, I thought he was laughing at the fact that we both have something to do with Air Defense.
I am laughing at your for having to deal with the air defense/sentinal world. It was just funny to me, think nothing of it, I am an asshole.

Were you ever part of the Air Defense Artillary world? I was attached to 5/5 ADA for a while my first time in Iraq.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #19
Retired Senior NCO

extrememachn1,

My MOS is Air Defense Artillery....
Old 03-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #20
ARGH.. AN ADA GUY... I cant excape you guys. Tell me you were never part of 5/5 ADA!!! LoL We will have to get together when I get back in 10ish days.

I still sorta-kinda am part of the ADA world since I deal with the LPWS guns for the IDF intercept mission.