R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona monthly Pavillions meet and greet!

Old 04-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #261
crawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the rough

crawldad's Tacoma Gallery
At the risk of hijacking the thread. If you never been to the Cruise on Central
its happening Saturday from 1-9. Its a good time with a free car show At Park Central. It's also fun to watch the burnouts. People stand along Central and throw water on the street and encourage people to light em up. They even egged me on in my Taco last year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIDNOu0ExF8
Old 04-10-2012, 07:25 AM   #262
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Well thats cool, now go start a cruise on central monthly meet thread. This would be the pavilions monthly meet thread.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #263
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldad View Post
its happening Saturday from 1-9. Its a good time with a free car show At Park Central. It's also fun to watch the burnouts. People stand along Central and throw water on the street and encourage people to light em up. They even egged me on in my Taco last year.
I cant see your video but FYI if your doing burnouts on public streets I would take it back down. That is bannable on here
Old 04-10-2012, 10:09 AM   #264
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
I cant see your video but FYI if your doing burnouts on public streets I would take it back down. That is bannable on here
He is not doing burnouts on public streets. It is just a video of the cruise on central with multiple others doing burnouts like they do every year.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:37 AM   #265
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
He is not doing burnouts on public streets. It is just a video of the cruise on central with multiple others doing burnouts like they do every year.
Aww I see, or not see rather lol, damn work
Old 04-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #267
crawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the rough

crawldad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Well thats cool, now go start a cruise on central monthly meet thread. This would be the pavilions monthly meet thread.
Phil, I realize that. I just thought since this only happens twice a year and is way more fun than watching parked cars. Which you can do every weekend I'd let people know about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Cops are on that like flies on shit now. It was cool back in high school, about the same time drifting through public intersections, drag racing down Price Road, and doing 135 in a 35 was also cool. Those times are long gone for me.
When I went in my Z06 I had 7 years ago there was a zero tolerance policy in effect, they were pulling people over left and right. Now that I went in October last year they just stood by and let people light em up. I didn't take the bait when i was encouraged , after all I was in a 6cyl truck.
This year maybe different. They may look the other way or not. Either way its a good time.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #268
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dammit Phil, I realize that. I just thought since this only happens twice a year and is way more fun than watching parked cars. Which you can do every weekend I'd let people know about it
guess I've gotten tired of paying this state my hard earned money for breaking the law...less tempting to do wicked burnouts if the cars are parked. And now look a full page offtopic....
Old 04-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #269
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Reminds me of the good ol' days.. I remember cursing central back in the day.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #270
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

2012 Tacoman AZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Reminds me of the good ol' days.. I remember cursing central back in the day.
Oh shit you just showed your age w/o showing your age!!

What about cruzing Mill?
Old 04-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #272
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cops ticket you on Mill if you make more than 2 passes in your vehicle per hour between University and Rio Salado... Ask me how I know.
Really!!?? They still do that!

I only brought up Mill because I used to cruz Mill back in 95 in my slamed Isuzu with 4 - 15"s. Got a ticket for "Stereo too loud". Go figure...

Cant believe they are still wasting tax payer money ticketing people for cruising Mill even 16 years later!
Old 04-10-2012, 04:31 PM   #273
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 Tacoman AZ View Post
Oh shit you just showed your age w/o showing your age!!

What about cruzing Mill?
Yup, did the mill thing a bunch as well.. Have a few tickets for 'cruising' from Mill ave.

Most of my central cruising was me just going along for the ride. I wasn't old enough to drive then.

I just crack up because it seems you have to be over 30 to remember cruising Mill Ave.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #275
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
False
Before it was made into 1 lane only and when they had a cop sitting on a laptop taking pic's of everyone's license plate?
Old 04-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #276
super n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Before it was made into 1 lane only and when they had a cop sitting on a laptop taking pic's of everyone's license plate?
Haha yea I remember that shit... Morons!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #278
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I used to cruise Mill from '88-'91 when it was 2 lanes, and a couple cops would sit on the median with a table and a laptop and document license plates. Then, they had a 3rd or 4th unit at the next corner that would pull you over after more than 2 passes within a given amount of time.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #279
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
So who is going this Saturday? Can we get a final count? Sounds like most people are not going.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #280
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if enough people plan to head out