R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona monthly Pavillions meet and greet!

Old 04-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #282
Banned
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
So who is going this Saturday? Can we get a final count? Sounds like most people are not going.
Im going, dont care if none of you show up I live 5 minutes from it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Cops ticket you on Mill if you make more than 2 passes in your vehicle per hour between University and Rio Salado... Ask me how I know.
What would posses you to cruise mill more than once?
Old 04-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #284
Banned
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Setting off car alarms with open headers and waiting for parking to open up, mainly.
So being a 2 year old.....
Old 04-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #286
Banned
Quote:
No, being a 21 year old with a $40,000 muscle car who didn't want to park it out of sight for someone to f*ck up.
Im going to take the high road here and not go down douche bag lane.....
Old 04-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #288
Banned
Quote:
You're way too late to take that exit.
Nope, already hit the off ramp
Old 04-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #289
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
....Dont mind me....Im just checkin out the neighbor hood.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #290
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Can I haz teh popcornz?
Old 04-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #291
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Can I haz teh popcornz?
Sure!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #292
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Can I haz teh popcornz?
Fuck here we go again. At least the 'Josh' thread already exists.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #293
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
What would posses you to cruise mill more than once?
I kinda agree. When I actually went to mill it was before they even had laptops but I never cruised it. I just parked wherever, hoofed it to the bar I was going to, then couldnt remember where I parked the next morning anyway, so no reason to cruise
Old 04-12-2012, 04:20 PM   #294
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
I kinda agree. When I actually went to mill it was before they even had laptops but I never cruised it. I just parked wherever, hoofed it to the bar I was going to, then couldnt remember where I parked the next morning anyway, so no reason to cruise
Exactly what I used to do, used to go down there when you could still park behind jack in the box without getting tow'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Fuck here we go again. At least the 'Josh' thread already exists.
Calm down, I took the high road.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #295
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be making it to this meet tomorrow. I'll pass and wait for the next go around.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:24 AM   #296
AZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZHornet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
AZHornet's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't see the time for this tonite?...Was the meet still going on?
Old 03-15-2013, 05:22 PM   #298
Banned
Thinking of hittin it up next weekend once I get Whitney mini'd out. Any other takers care to join?
Old 03-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #300
Banned
Werd wont be hard to miss me with my blinging wheels. Hoppin to be slamed by that time.