R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Alignment shop?

Old 02-14-2012, 06:22 PM   #21
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker View Post
I just had some 5100's installed, clipped at 1.5", at SDHQ. Truck tracks nice but the steering wheel was off center when I got the truck back. If I center the wheel while driving the truck it now pulls to the right. Sucks for a brand new truck with 1200 miles on it. How hard is it to do a front end alignment? Sure would be nice to get something done right the first time.
Get that fixed. It's gonna confuse the hell out of your VSC and you're gonna get undesired activation on either left or right hand curves, depending on which way it's cocked.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #22
Tbones taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
Tbones taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, They said they aligned it after the installation of the front 5100's. It was part of the install package. The truck tracks nicely, just the steering wheel is off about 5-10 degrees.
I'm getting mine done next week. I hope i dont have these issues.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #23
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Firestone destroyed my cam bolts and I had to have them re welded at Shuman's Auto. I now only use Shuman's for alignments, cost is $59.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #24
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just had some 5100's installed, clipped at 1.5", at SDHQ. Truck tracks nice but the steering wheel was off center when I got the truck back. If I center the wheel while driving the truck it now pulls to the right. Sucks for a brand new truck with 1200 miles on it. How hard is it to do a front end alignment? Sure would be nice to get something done right the first time.
drove straight when I picked it up, I personally drove it back from alignment. If you're unhappy with it bring it back and well send it back over to Network, no cost to you
Old 02-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #25
Hiker will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
drove straight when I picked it up, I personally drove it back from alignment. If you're unhappy with it bring it back and well send it back over to Network, no cost to you
Like I said.. the truck drives straight, just the steering wheel is off a little. If I center the steering wheel while driving the truck pulls to the right.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:17 PM   #26
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bring it back down and we'll get it taken care of! If its easier Network can also handle it for you directly, I alerted them of the issue this morning.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #27
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Get that fixed. It's gonna confuse the hell out of your VSC and you're gonna get undesired activation on either left or right hand curves, depending on which way it's cocked.
My wheel hasn't been straight for months, VSC and ATRAC have worked fine?
Old 02-15-2012, 04:24 PM   #28
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. Have never had an issue with my vsc or Atrac.. I did do the ABS killswitch tho so I dont have to real with vsc at all anymore.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #29
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Bring it back down and we'll get it taken care of! If its easier Network can also handle it for you directly, I alerted them of the issue this morning.
Thanks guys. Network squeezed me in at 10am tomorrow. Lets hope they can fix it.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #30
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ FTW again!!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #31
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
FTW????
Old 02-16-2012, 06:22 AM   #32

For The Win... They are making sure you get fixed up. Customer follow up.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:34 AM   #33
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Thanks guys. Network squeezed me in at 10am tomorrow. Lets hope they can fix it.
Glad to hear it! Thanks again for your business, now go enjoy the truck!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #34
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dira1987 View Post
If you plan on adding more to your truck that might throw your alignment out like new shocks or ucas I would consider getting a lifetime alignment from firestone. Its a little bit more, but they do a good job and I have gotten my money worth that's for sure. And there are firestones all accross the usa so if you're off doing something and you knock your alignment out you don't have so pay 75 every time. Just my 2 cents!
Firestone would not honor my lifetime alignment because I added a lift and that voids the terms
Old 02-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #35
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4jeep View Post
Firestone would not honor my lifetime alignment because I added a lift and that voids the terms
Well, uh... yea you changed the suspension... how could the alignment they originally did even vaguely be warrantied? lol.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #36
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
Got the truck back from Network and now the wheel is off center to the right..... I can't believe it. I'm think the guy adjusted a little too much. He needs to go back and readjust just back half of what he adjusted. I watched him and it took a whole 2mins to adjust.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #37
Iron Beard

Quote:
Got the truck back from Network and now the wheel is off center to the right..... I can't believe it. I'm think the guy adjusted a little too much. He needs to go back and readjust just back half of what he adjusted. I watched him and it took a whole 2mins to adjust.
To be fair, it's actually really hard to get it aligned right.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #38
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
He's pretty close...
Old 02-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #39
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
Easy fix today... 1/8 turn in on one TRE and 1/8 turn out on the other TRE. Wheel is perfect now and truck tracks like brand new....
Old 08-31-2012, 08:17 PM   #40
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
I was today at Network ALignment on Cave Creek Rd & Cactus and I talked with Scott Stockwell about a discount for TacomaWorld. Their regular price for lifted trucks is $70 , he said that will do it for 60$ if you mention TacomaWorld Club. He might do it for 55$ if there's gonna be more members checking in.
Just mention that Shumans does them for 55 bucks and I'm pretty sure they will mach that!