R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Alignment shop?

Old 08-31-2012, 08:22 PM   #41
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-03-2012, 08:34 PM   #42
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I was today at Network ALignment on Cave Creek Rd & Cactus and I talked with Scott Stockwell about a discount for TacomaWorld. Their regular price for lifted trucks is $70 , he said that will do it for 60$ if you mention TacomaWorld Club. He might do it for 55$ if there's gonna be more members checking in.
Just mention that Shumans does them for 55 bucks and I'm pretty sure they will mach that!
Old 09-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #43
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I just wanna say... Sedona fixed my alignment.. it's perfect and the steering wheel alignment too haha.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:58 PM   #44
I was wondering is anyone visit Network Alignment lately? Did they honored the $55 price for TW members?
Old 01-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #45
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man, that's a great price.....how were they with getting specific numbers? I like high caster and 0 everything else. Schumans as good as they are gave me a hard time last time I was there.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:08 PM   #46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Nice man, that's a great price.....how were they with getting specific numbers? I like high caster and 0 everything else. Schumans as good as they are gave me a hard time last time I was there.
I don't know, but tomorrow I have an appointment with Network Alignment at 12:00. I can post some results after that .
Old 01-31-2013, 09:10 PM   #47
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
I was wondering is anyone visit Network Alignment lately? Did they honored the $55 price for TW members?
Nope. I have a Tacomaworld sticker to, so yeah that didnt do much.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:11 PM   #48
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Cool......2.5-3 caster and 0 toe and camber rides nice and won't rub everything!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:15 PM   #49
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Nope. I have a Tacomaworld sticker to, so yeah that didnt do much.
Did you ask them?
Old 01-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #50
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you ask them?
I never knew there was on offer like this or if they even remembered.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #51
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
I never knew there was on offer like this or if they even remembered.
You should had mention this :

Quote:
I was today at Network ALignment on Cave Creek Rd & Cactus and I talked with Scott Stockwell about a discount for TacomaWorld. Their regular price for lifted trucks is $70 , he said that will do it for 60$ if you mention TacomaWorld Club. He might do it for 55$ if there's gonna be more members checking in.
Just mention that Shumans does them for 55 bucks and I'm pretty sure they will mach that!
I'll try tomorrow
Old 02-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Cool......2.5-3 caster and 0 toe and camber rides nice and won't rub everything!
I talked with the guys from Network Alignment and they will not give a $55 discount. The only think what will do is 10% discount , but you have to point out that you are a TW member.
This are my measurements
Attached Thumbnails
Alignment shop?-img_4780.jpg  
Old 02-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #53
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
you need ucas to get caster a little higher..if it doesn't shake or anything then its ok. Camber being a little positive isn't ideal, but it won't really wear tires or anything.ucas would make camber closer also.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #54
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone got addresses for these places?

I went to the Big O in Avondale on Van Buren and they did it for $35-ish. No issues for about three years. Probably gonna go back there again.