R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Bulldog ORV

Old 04-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Bulldog ORV

So today I met up with Will, Josh, Sam, and Scott for a little fun at Bulldog ORV park in Apache Junction. We also did some rock hunting and found some awesome geodes.

Below are some of the pictures and there is a section I call "BAD DECISION" where I went up this super sketch part and then coming back down I felt like I was close to dropping down into this spot and flipping my truck. Probably the worst pucker moment I have had. The guys can tell you more once those post up.

BAD DECISION... This is way steeper and way higher up and way hairier than it looks in the pictures.

Old 04-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
i just met a guy that has a rock/geode saw and a shop full of equipment for that kind of stuff ... going to take him out there on Friday, he is part of a rock and gem hunting group. will you take some pics of the rock you took home?
Old 04-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice vid's Josh, Love the under carriage shot. Great time on the trails yesterday. Even though the weather couldn't make up its damn mind, it was still a great day.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:40 PM   #6
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
It was in the Arizona BS section for about a week.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #8
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics! looks like some fun!
Old 04-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks fun! Wheels look awesome Chaz
Old 04-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #11
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2012 Tacoman AZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
It was in the Arizona BS section for about a week.
Stuff gets lost in there.

You should always make a new thread. I think there are a few others that would have liked to join this one.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #12
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Looks fun! Wheels look awesome Chaz
Everyone drools over them. Great looks wheels.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
did all you guys get the passes with the codes on em?
Old 04-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
From the last time I was out there you dont need a physical pass, just the appropriate gate code for access which can be obtained from one of the ranger offices. Its simply in place to keep the traffic down a little since it was an extremely abused area back in the day. Buts its been a little while since I was out there.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #15
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 Tacoman AZ View Post
You should always make a new thread. I think there are a few others that would have liked to join this one.
This wasn't a big meet, nor did we want it to become one, mainly because we left way too early for anyone who didn't have a pass to stop and get one, and Bulldog is full of very difficult trails that most members wouldn't want to tackle anyways.

We do post threads for big trail runs but for things like this we'll simply mention it in the BS thread and organize things by phone from there. That's the way we've always done it, and "scolding" us for not doing it the way you think it should be done with a comment like "you should aways do this" is a bit offensive to a veteran member to say the least.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #18
I miss my Taco

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
GET HIM JOSH!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #19
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Members, five of them, myself included, and that's funny why? I wasn't trying to be a jerk but his comment wasn't going to win him any friendship awards.
I find it funny because you are attempting to be all high and mighty on an internet forum. All for the better, with a snotty attitude like that I'm sure I would not want to wheel with you anyways.

I'm sure he did not intend to offend you, he simply stated that he would have liked to gone on this wheeling outing. You would have been just fine with your first paragraph in your reply to him explaining why it was not posted as a wheeling event for all Az'ers, but you had to let him know your nose was turned up at him

In that case, I have been here longer than you, so how dare you speak to me that way! Dont like the way that sounds, eh?
Old 04-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #20
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery