R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Overland Expo 2012 - near Flagstaff, AZ

Old 05-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
AmericanAdventurist.com
TACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Hospital Corpsman
TACODOC1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Overland Expo 2012 - near Flagstaff, AZ

Overland Expo is being held the 18th through the 20th at Mormon Lake - check it out!

http://www.overlandexpo.com/
Old 05-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
I will be up there Saturday. Last year was pretty sweet.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there too. Dad and I are gonna leave Dallas on Wed the 16th and drive my new 2012 MGM DCSB 4x4 Sport and pull our M416 trailer behind it and camp there this year.

Old 05-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Tacoma View Post
I'll be there too. Dad and I are gonna leave Dallas on Wed the 16th and drive my new 2012 MGM DCSB 4x4 Sport and pull our M416 trailer behind it and camp there this year.

That is an awesome trailer!! One of the coolest/most practical ive seen.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #5
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN, I SO WANT TO GO TO THIS.... I am stuck in Taiwan until June though. Have fun guys.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loading up tonight and heading out of Dallas tomorrow after work. Gonna drive straight through. Should be getting there about 9-10am on Thursday. Wanna get there before 12pm so we can get a good campsite/spot.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:33 AM   #7
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
That trailer is sweet. Man I wish I could go to this, unfortunately I have family in from out of state.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #9
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will be heading up to Sedona tomorrow for the day then hitting the Expo Saturday Morning.

If anyone is in Sedona Tomorrow and wants to meet up for some trails let me know...
Old 05-20-2012, 10:42 AM   #12

AEV Tent caught in a crazy rouge dust devil....

More later....

Old 05-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #13
AmericanAdventurist.com
TACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just got back in... Crazy cool event!
Old 05-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #14

Old 05-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #15

Old 05-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #16

Old 05-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #17
AmericanAdventurist.com

Thumbs up OEX 2012

We had a great time this weekend! The Rendezvous Conspiracy was there in force, I lost track of how many Rendezvous shirts I saw on saturday

Overland Gourmet BLEW IT UP with food and parties each night (Rendezvous camp on thursday, Bundu Gear and Snow Peak on Friday) culminating in the GIANT "End of the World" party Saturday night with Equipt and the Maya Rally - we cooked and served food for what must have been hundreds of people.

Zach and Clint of OVG were backed up by Mark, Justin, Robert, Mike, Mitch and Apryl - HUGE THANKS to the Conspiracy for coming out in force and helping Overland Gourmet feed so many hungry Overlanders!

Paul and Ben from Equipt kept their famous Tiki Bar rolling through the night with Cuba Libres and copious amounts of refreshments for all. The combined efforts of Overland Gourmet/Equipt/Maya Rally delivered what had to be the biggest overland party ever. Kudos to all who worked and to all who came and made it such a blast!

There had to have been at least 2-3 times more vehicles/people/vendors/gear/training/food/everything this year and the venue was PERFECT! Huge thanks to the Hansons and crew for all the hard work, you guys rock and your event is top notch.

We'll be back!

Old 05-21-2012, 10:48 PM   #18
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2012 Tacoman AZ's Tacoma Gallery
Well crap - I was in Flag this weekend and didn't even know about this! Bummer!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:08 AM   #19

Yeah there were definitely more people this year then last. And it was definitely a better location this year. Last year it was too hot and dusty. Although, this year the wind was horrible on Friday. My dads ground tent almost blew away. My ARB Simpson III RTT held up great though. Only problem with this event......the goodies you have to buy before next year. Next year I'll sport for the Experience package. My truck is only like 16 days old and I already have like 3,300 miles on it, mainly due to this trip from Dallas to Mormon Lake and back.