R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

WANTED: Man seeking man............................................. drinking partner

Old 06-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #21
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Don't make me beat you up again. You splattered vagina juice on me last time I donkey punched you. I didn't know you were a squirter.
bitch please meet me at the same place as last time, 3oclock!

oh wait scooby doo is on, make it 4?
Old 06-11-2012, 10:07 AM   #22
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Thread made me think of

Old 06-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #24
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
whippersnapper no need apply.
That's cool. I'm not an alcoholic anyway.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #25
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
bitch please meet me at the same place as last time, 3oclock!

oh wait scooby doo is on, make it 4?
Meet me in the movie theater lobby. It's the only place I apparently get into fights now.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #26
super n00b
2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of2012 Tacoman AZ has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2012 Tacoman AZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Thread made me think of

LOL!
Old 07-02-2012, 05:42 AM   #27
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

might as well revive this. happy drunk 5.40am!

currently sitting in underwear in new place, roomates fast asleep, bumping some shit on pandora, 10" sub is a pounding, eating a lunchable, trying to figure women out (you all suck), and drinking spatten.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:44 AM   #28

step one, find cave.
step two, sell 99.9% of personal belongings and move to cave with a single backpack worth of shit.
step three, ??????
step four, PROFIT MOTHA EFFER!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #29
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Roommates suck. You gotta get out of that situation and do your own thing.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:07 AM   #30
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Did this become a Navy website and no one told me?
Old 07-03-2012, 05:54 AM   #31
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #32

for you people late to the party, when i get DRUNK i like to bs and shit, but because i work nights, i drink like 6-9am or until i passout. generally monday mornings early. so i post on here cause i have no friends who arent at work or sleeping
Old 07-04-2012, 02:48 AM   #33

this is live again!
Old 03-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #34

Hey seabaaàaaaaaaaassssssssss
Old 03-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #35
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Get Mondays or Tuesday's off and parts to throw on your truck
Old 03-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #36

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Holy thread resurrection Batman
Old 03-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #37
Robbierobb is a splendid one to beholdRobbierobb is a splendid one to beholdRobbierobb is a splendid one to beholdRobbierobb is a splendid one to beholdRobbierobb is a splendid one to beholdRobbierobb is a splendid one to beholdRobbierobb is a splendid one to behold

Name: Robert
Robbierobb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Thread made me think of

TAFUQ, THIS DUDE DRIVES A 1ST GEN FOR SURE LOL!
Old 01-28-2014, 08:35 PM   #38

recipe for awesome you dare ask?

1) 2 part something. koolaid. gatoraid. sprite. vodka.
2) 1 part Vodka
3) ????
4) PROFIT
Old 01-28-2014, 08:38 PM   #39

sadly i dont remember already posting the southarp k reference. thats bad.

also, the things i accomplish while not sober.

osx 10.9 running on pc hardware.

Old 01-28-2014, 11:48 PM   #40
05azyota is on a distinguished road
05azyota's Tacoma Gallery
This thread = so much win